Need to rent a baby. (Not for that you sick fucks!)

TheCorinthian

[rant]My GF is going nuts as Thai girls do about babies. Does anyone have a new born or something I can rent for like a day or so?

Need to scream a lot and need feeding every 10 secounds and takes a lot of nasty dumps in the diaper. Basically I am offing up my GF for a day or two off for a new mother.

She needs to see what she is asking for. Cute and or well behaved babies need not apply.

[/rant]

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Beware, this may well backfire, likely to completely reinforce her desire. Once they get the itch there's little to stop them. I solved it early on, it's called VA-SECT-OMY.

Corinthian, I gotta warn you that radioman is most likely right. She might come back from the "baby experience" you arrange either spattered in shit or covered with vomit with her desire to breed only reinforced. Overjoyed at the experience you may recoil as she runs to hug you...

You see, men can separate the instinct that hormones drive. Throughout history the male species has learned to think with the big head and use the small one only for fun and sometimes for breeding.

Women have not.

Good luck!

Archived