Need to rent a baby. (Not for that you sick fucks!)

TheCorinthian

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I had a neighbour a few years ago - guy in his mid 60s, PhD teaching in Japan - whose late 30s GF surprised him with a daughter. His immediate reaction was, "How the hell am I going to explain this to my grown children?" She was supposed to be on the pill, but quit without telling him. He didn't marry the gal, but he built her a house in barn nawk and supports her and his kid.

I met a norwegian guy, HÃ¥kon, in Sakon Nakhon like 15 years ago.

He was at that time 76 years of age. Didn`t speak a word of thai, his english was very limited too.

He had spent 6 years living in a 10m2 hotel room with his thai wife who was 40 years his junior.

He had never bother about his visa, so he had a healthy 6 year overstay.

Every once in a while I would leave our village to go shopping in Sakon and he would spot me straight away, thrilled to find someone he could speak his native tongue with.

He was not exactly a happy camper. No friends and very few people he could actually have a meaningful conversation with.

The missus was less than sympathetic, she`d suggest "you go sleep" whenever he asked her what he should do with himself, when she went to work.

He had taken fondness to drinking, especially during holidays like X-mas, he would go on a drinking spree. End up unconsious lying on the street.

Everybody knew him and where he lived, few farangs living in Sakon at the time.

Helpful thais would pick him up and bring him home.

"You know, Pescator, when I lived in Bergen I drank mayby one beer a year"

"Now I am just so much fucked up"

Now, HÃ¥kon got ill, heart problems and as he didn`t have an insurance either he decided to return to his native city of Bergen together with the missus.

He made it to the airport, paid a 20.000 baht overstay fine and left.

Some time later, I recieved a letter from him. His wife had now born him a healthy son!

No doubt it was his son, it was a spitting image of him, age aside.

Wife left him shortly after for a younger sponsor.

He wasn`t too displeased about her decision, as he said: "What kind of father can I be for a kid at my age?"

That was the last I ever heard from him.

Subsequent letters to him remained unanswered.

...A coworker of mine recently took his first trip to Thailand....his pension is next to nothing, oh and he is 60+ Plans to live a few months in Sweden, a few in USA and a few in Thailand...and the fool sees no problem in the TG (1/2 his age) having a baby, no idea how he'll pay for it"...

Shit! This guy maintains planes for UAL? OMFG! I think I'll burn my Mileage Plus card right now!

HH

Dude, if you knew what I know, you'd never fly on a plane or eat in a restaurant again...

I knew a guy who had been an Army helicopter mechanic in Pleiku. He was stoned all the time - and said he was stoned all the time he'd been in RVN. Crap ... I may have ridden in choppers he'd "repaired" when he was up there in Timothy Leary land. :surprised:

Archived