Some Interesting (And Bizarre) Sanook in China (Long Report - Get a Coffee)

MooNoi

absolutely hilarious and breathtaking. this is why its a waste of time to keep going to thailand and do the same old thing time and time again.

how about some details of these places i'm sure BM's would love to go and as i will be going away in a few months but haven't decided where to spend the time i'd love to check these places out. a PM would be great.....

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply
how about some details of these places i'm sure BM's would love to go and as i will be going away in a few months but haven't decided where to spend the time i'd love to check these places out.

Chengdu was a girl off Craigslist who came to the hotel, so that was easy to find.

Xian you won't get to any of these places unless you're accompanied by a local. I have no idea where they were or how to get there.

Shanghai, here is the card for the massage place with the red rope.

• 1 month later...

baaah. just saw this report now. i'm a little slow on the uptake you see.

anyway, awesome.

my friends recently got back - and they're viet-chinese and had difficulty getting into some of the places they wanted to go without local assistance.

and their stories weren't even as good as yours.

excellent report.

Lights out. :)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Really good stuff, enough to even wake me up. Wish I had all this knowledge when my employer sent me out to China now and then... Xian really is a neat place, I have fond memories of riding a tandem bicycle (with my wife) on top of the wall surrounding the city, seeing the terracotta warriors, eating in the old Muslim section of town, et al... but fucking eh I feel like such a loser to miss out on what you experienced. :surprised: As far as Shanghai, that card has Japanese characters on it so I suspect you will get the occasional honkie passing through, certainly a few of us from this board should make an attempt :beer:

Archived