Christmas Lunch 2010 ??

MooNoi

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

... and a VERY light "Brick" it was by the end of the day (night)

Thanks again Tartie...it was a great day

Your Pasta sauce was ....how you say....tres aloi.... lol

Pity "The Pink House" was closed....we could have had a milk shake for dessert

Hmmm....almost time to start planning next year's extraviganza.....

Cheers DS

Light - farkin brick almost floated away it wsa so empty! More bricks next year!

Took the "tour" bus to Baan Dung for lunch, Pizza and Pasta at the Pizza Reastaurant in that town, anyone in the area needs to try it, great couple from Italy who make real Pizza, and generous hosts, they gave us all free sambuca shots at the end of the meal!

That was followed by a few beer's at Eddies Bar, another really well run Farang Bar, one of 5 in one tiny town, and by far the best!

A quick drive by of the "Spy Base" then off for afternoon milkshakes.

We did a "tour" of all the milkshake venues, but all seemed closed! Was a bit disapointing end to the looong weekend, but at least we left our wives happy, mine even turned her mobile phone off she was having so much fun so that no one could call her and upset the day!

DC - make sure your mate returns the tupperware to Nobby and thank him for the great steaks! Dam nice gift for the family from Surin!

Well guys so how where your christmas lunches, Chesa and Sheraton etc?

Simie.

We also had a most excellent time, with our party at Chesa pretty much taking up the whole place, but the late arrivals still had spots to sit.

The ladies looked stunning, the food was awesome, the wine and Bloody Marys excellent and the company even better.

Good to see Pom Michael & wife and Faustian & GF there, since it had been quite a while since we had all caught up.

We left from there about 1930 with a car full to our secret Japanese hangout, the scattered after a couple of drinks there.

I think I am safe in saying that "a grand time was had by all!"

:_party::xmascheer:reindeer: :bangit:

Huge mountains of food and a HUGE thanks to some other chap had sent a pile of steaks up for my family from Norby's, that tight wad DC didn't bring them :chili::chili: but he did carry them up here for me.

Apparently Norby is a German who owns some restaurant in Surin, he sent me a huge pile of marinated steaks, about the best I've ever eaten!

Stopped by Norbi's a couple of nights ago and passed on your comments...

Showed him your post and he was delighted...

He tells me that lately he is getting a lot of orders from people who want to take the Steak home and cook it themselves...

It's not hard to understand why....prolly the best Thai Beef I've eaten also

Cheers DS

Archived