1st trip to AC, comparison to LOS

nutsack

Okay, back home and finally thought I'd better post a bit about my trip to Angeles.

I have mongered all around Asia for the last 15 years, and finally got around to visiting the PI. I have been to Thailand countless times, could write a novel on my ups and downs, marriage, and 30 some odd trips to Cambodia. Numerous challenging and rewarding trips to Vietnam, and played around a bit in Laos, Singapore, Malaysia, Indonesia, Japan and hong kong. I will describe my experience and opinion while comparing to Thailand, which, by the way, I feel is deservedly the gold standard for cheap Asian sex tourism. My observations are based on my 5 days spent in AC in September, 2010. I stayed at Pacific Breeze hotel.

First thing- Thailand feels much more Asian and exotic. The PI clearly has an American influence that makes it very comfortable, but less exotic. Not necessarily a bad thing either way.

The land- I think the PI and Thailand are both beautiful countries, beautiful mountains, lovely beaches and islands, waterfalls and lush tropical rain forests. I think the Thais do a bit better job at "attempting" to keep said beautiful places clean.

Transportation- I think Thailand is easier, cheaper and safer. Felt that planes, boats, busses and taxis were in much better shape, and the train system easy and enjoyable.

Hotels- I think Thailand, offers better value.

Food- Thai food much better by a long shot. Western food pretty even. But I think food is cheaper in Thailand and it's everywhere. I love street food and Thailand cannot be beaten for good, cheap street food. PI, street food not very good, way too much fried food and hygienic not that good. Besides, is it just me, or is nearly all PI street food made up of all the most undesirable cuts and body parts of the creature being eaten?

If I was to describe the size of Angeles nightlife, I would say that fields and the immediate area is about the size of the soi 4 area, including nana plaza. Or, roughly about one tenth the size of pattaya. Nice thing about both soi 4 and Angeles is that you could walk it all. Felt much safer in Thailand however.

Perimeter road, I would say in it's entirety roughly has about the same to offer as, say soi cowboy ....but requiring a trike for transport.

The bars- prices for drinks a bit more in Thailand, but at the same time, I feel the bars are a bit more classier than in Angeles. Better tunes in Thailand, with more deejay mixed tunes and more elaborate sound systems/lighting/lasers. One thing I liked about Angeles bars is that if your a non-drinker, you'll find more selections to drink- often blended fresh fruit drinks and also Gatorade at every bar. Angeles bars open later, that's a big one! One thing that took some getting used too, bikinis in AC versus naked girls in Thailand...hmmmmm. That goes without saying, but on a couple of occasions I actually had a couple of different girls in AC sucking me off in the bar in their attempt to garner an EWR, so I can't say that the AC bars are any more conservative as a whole.

Okay, most importantly, the girls- I think there are more bargirls in Thailand, and in turn, that means both more ugly girls and more Model type superstars. I think the girls in Thailand are more refined, and more mercenary like. Thailand girls more tattoos and more likely to smoke cigarretes. Physically speaking, Thailand girls have way more boob jobs, better teeth and seem to me to have nicer stomachs, more slender and more toned. Taller girls in Thailand and more exotic, with looks ranging from India to china and all in between. More Thai girls with little to no English spoken. Overall, for me, Thai girls a bit easier on the eyes.

Flilipinas- okay, softer bodies and chubbier tummies, generally not as toned. I know many thaigirls who actually actively workout or run or walk or generally interested in maintaining a better physique. Filipinas- way better at speaking English, way sweeter and potential GFE. I got the feeling that PI girls constantly on the lookout for a hubby. PI girls less likely to do a runner, heck, hard to get rid of in fact, more Internet savvy and a bit more knowledgable about the world outside of their own country (because of education system maybe?) filipinas not camera shy at all. Heck, most I was with actually wanted to take dirty pics or dirty videos, not my thing however. Filipinas love to call over some friends and hang out at the pool all day, i think that's pretty cool- kinda makes up for having absolutely nothing to do daytime in AC. I only wish I could say they all had six PAC abs, maybe their diet huh? Filipina girls, super short....I mean many under 5 feet tall- me likey! Overall I think that the filipina girls are much sweeter and funner to hang out with.

So then, I have to say, I went kinda skeptical to AC, but I have to say, it had a certain charm. I would have to attribute that to the sweetness of the girls. Another thing I liked, I never felt pressured to find a girl in AC. Whereas in Thailand I often felt I had to get one early before the good ones were taken. Also, I would guess that on average, the age of the punters a lot older in AC. Also, it sure seemed that there were a lot of guys in AC in the bars just to drink, maybe expats or guys with wives and girlfriends already. At a youngish looking 43, I felt old in Thailand, but young in AC, so I enjoyed that. I also get the impression that Thai girls maybe favor younger guys a bit more than the PI gals. So in general, I felt more confident each evening that I would likely have a very enjoyable evening with some gal in AC than I would in Thailand, where quite frankly I felt each night that There was that possibility I would have to kick some "lemon" out of my room and try again.

And lastly, I actually liked the system of paying up front. It meant that any chemistry that developed wasn't lost during negotiation. With my informing the Filipina gals that they would be tipped accordingly, I got top performance each night .....and each morning.

Drinks, and girls ended up being cheaper each night.

I liked the American influence in AC. It felt good to talk about football, and even better to see it each day in numerous bars in AC. Being I'm from Hawaii, I almost felt halfway home. pacific breeze hotel definitely was up to American standard, when I brought girls there, you would think by their reaction they were at the four season. I travelled alone, and all the guys I met were cool and and a few I hung out with a couple of nights. As airfare from Hawaii is half the cost to PI as to Thailand, I will return to PI for 3 weeks in March, and see a bit more of the rest of the country.......150 days and counting!

I guess what I am saying is that, I really wasn't excited about going there at all, in fact tried to change flights to avoid going at the last minute. Ended up going, took a couple of days to get comfortable and see the positives in it all, then really enjoyed it for what it is. It's different, and have to admit, the people in general were very pleasant. I think AC would be the perfect spot to start, then take a couple of days to find a little sweetheart, then take off and spend some time with her on some of the many beautiful islands there. It's roughness reminded me a bit of Cambodia, but it plainly retains an American stamp on it. Understandably, it's not everyones cup of tea.

" I think AC would be the perfect spot to start, then take a couple of days to find a little sweetheart, then take off and spend some time with her on some of the many beautiful islands there."

I know fellas who do just that.

I was there at the PB in sept as well.

We probably ran into each other.

I have a slightly different views. I can say that I have been to LOS 4 times and been to most monger spots all over. Medellin, Sosua, Rio, CR, Montreal. But LOS was my favorite and I spend 2 weeks there every year. This year I hit A/C and I found a new favorite.

The Pinays are very sexualy agressive. This is rare in LOS. PDA is non existant. But in A/C it is crazy. if the girl had any interest in you, she would attack you. I was literally raped in a bathroom. They are NOT shy. It was safe to walk everywhere. they all speak english. Weather was hot in the day, but cooled off at night. Unlike LOS that is usually hot/humid all day and night.

I loved the EWR that that is the girls costs as well as the bars fees. Food was not great, but I do not like Thai food either. Hotel was cheaper in a/c. I usually stay at the Dynasty Grande in BKK. girls were considerably less expensive then LOS. and ALL girls I had were full GFE.

This november i will be heading back to A/C instead of my usual 2 week trip to LOS. I have not decided if I am doing 2 weeks in A/C or 1 week there and 1 week in LOS.

if you have never been, try it. Its worth it.

Archived