good thai massage in Suk area

hawaiijohn

I am leery of the massage ladies trying to get to the happy ending when what I really want is a legitimate 2 hour massage. Any recommendations of locations/masseuse who give a quality Thai massage in the Suk area?

Wat Po massage on Soi 33, past all the "artist bars," past all the restaurants, past all the "Teen" massage places, in one of the last clusters of businesses on the soi before it becomes tree-lined with houses, on the right...

Excellent Thai massage, 100% legit (believe me, you would not WANT a happy ending from these masseuses, haha), 300 baht for two hours, almost real Thai prices!!

Get to the local areas around Suk Soi 95.

2 hour massage, 200 Baht.

Go about 2 Km down Suk Soi 93, take a left on Soi 30 and 100m on the left is a small, local Thai massage. 200 Baht, 2 hours, excellent massages. Many of the workers are blind and they appreciate being able to work and make a little money.

They run a Baht bus and the samlors down Soi 93 all day, so easy to get to.

Good suggestion. Seems to me that 99% of massage places (even around Suk) are legit. Or maybe I'm just too ugly/cheap to get the offer. :dunno:

Got a legit massage once on Suk Soi 5, of all places. Two women and a blind guy. Then the gals cleaning up the next stall opened the curtain and there were six of them giving me a massage. Nothing sexual about it at all, just 5 ladies and a blind guy chatting over my nakedness in a language I didn't understand.

USV,

Sounds like BauThip Massage. I went in and was told "...no sex we have old women and blind men..." Not a bad place, walk up SOi 5, first right, small shop on the right...used to be good, not sure now.

Also, on Soi 11, a few doors up from the Federal Hotel. and near the Hillary bar is a good spot. I forget the name, I think they wear Orange shirts...

Tarntip Massage, Suk Soi 7/1, next door to That Place We Don't Talk About.

I am in there once or twice (or more) on every trip.

There's also the salon across the parking lot from Cheap Charlie's, on Suk Soi 11. They do hair styling and foot massage on the ground floor, legitimate Thai massage upstairs.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

>There's also the salon across the parking lot from Cheap Charlie's, on Suk Soi 11. They do hair styling and foot massage on the ground floor, legitimate Thai massage upstairs.<

Sorry, not sure you're right. I went there a few times, and usually had offers of extra services. I once took an oil massage upstairs, and was given a hand job without asking, afterwards she said "You come back I can fuck you..."

She was quite good at the HJ and at the massage, so I came back............

Yes, she did!

• 3 weeks later...

Archived