Problems with Board

Hamokhamok

Anyone else experiencing delays in getting into this site, sometimes it is unavailable.

This morning I could only get so far into the site i.e. the login wasn't shown or available.

This has been like this for sometime.

I tried sending an email to khunsanuk but it was sent back to me as being undeliverable. So for some reason the site was down or unavailable.

Any suggestions?

My problem now is will I get back in here to see replies.

There I was thinking, if this was yet another thread on "this board is dying" and its ilk.

Damn, no salacious scuttlebutt to start my Sunday morning weeties and toast.

However, it got me thinking, there is usually more info on this board then I get in the daily newspapers these days (once you get rid of the numerous supplements/adverts & ridiculous hollywood gossip crap).

That is because we hold ourselves to higher standards of journalistic integrity. Though I did hear KS has been in negotiations with Rupert Murdoch.

Plenty of Thailand message boards that I've been on have failed. Methinks Pharlap just picked a good horse if this is the only board he's been on. :p

Awfully sorry, guys. I've had some issues to deal with in the datacenter that have caused the board to be a little flaky lately. My biggest customer departed unexpectedly requiring the reorganization of 2 racks worth of computers ;-(.

The worst is behind us, I just fixed a DNS glitch that was slowing ad display, and the MySQL database is humming along nicely.

Thanks for your patience!

Jigger, thai360 data plumber

Archived