How do you ask for a blow-job in Thai?

wonderlust

Please, no smart-arse replies. I want to learn how to ask a girl for a blow-job. I know you can just make stupid hand movements or wave your cock in the girl's face, but I feel this is an essential part of my Thai language education so I want to know how to say it properly. And I'm not talking about a bar girl here so I don't think "sa-moke" would get me anywhere.

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

"ham" is a Lao word, not Thai. Though of course most Thais know it via cultural exchange.

In general, the ways to express "blow job" that have so far been advanced in the responses are rather crude, I would say, and are best avoided by the cultured, discreet gentleman.

Assuming the OP does not speak much Thai (otherwise, why the question in the first place?), I think he'd be better off with the vernacular Thai-glish "smoking". Or "duut" with a discreet motion towards what the TSA bastards in the US are now calling "the crotchal area," haha. Believe me, the intended meaning will have been communicated...and you won't need to look like any more of a scuzzy beast than is absolutely necessary, haha...

Archived