How do you ask for a blow-job in Thai?

wonderlust

I fear I've been misunderstood. I'm talking about massage parlour girls from Chiang Rai who don't speak a word of English and don't know what "sa-moke" means (I've tried). They are, however, more than happy to suck my cock when I shove it in their face but I still regard that as a little ungentlemanly.

I'll give all the suggestions a go on different girls and let the board know which one meets with greatest success. I'm surprised no one mentioned 'om nok khao' which means simply 'suck my dick' and is the phrase that most conveys my thoughts.

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply
In general' date=' the ways to express "blow job" that have so far been advanced in the responses are rather crude, I would say, and are best avoided by the cultured, discreet gentleman.[/quote']

There's a politically correct way to tell the whore you want to stick your cock down her throat???

What, it's "politically correct" now to show a little respect to the woman you're asking to blow you?!

Please, no smart-arse replies. I want to learn how to ask a girl for a blow-job. I know you can just make stupid hand movements or wave your cock in the girl's face, but I feel this is an essential part of my Thai language education so I want to know how to say it properly. And I'm not talking about a bar girl here so I don't think "sa-moke" would get me anywhere.

If, as things are progressing (since it's not a BG, I highly doubt you're going to be discussing the bedroom agenda in advance, right??), just say "ใช้ปาà¸Âไà¸â€Ã Â¹â€°Ã Â¸Â¡Ã Â¸Â±Ã Â¹â€°Ã Â¸Â¢?" (chay paak day may) "Could you use your mouth?"

Guaranteed that will get the idea across. Let's not forget that there is nothing that all humans of all cultures, classes, etc. do with each other naked today that they haven't been doing for tens of thousands of years...

To the OP.

อมอันนี่เป็นไหม

Ohm ahn nee phen mai

and then point towards the little fella.

Let's not forget that there is nothing that all humans of all cultures, classes, etc. do with each other naked today that they haven't been doing for tens of thousands of years...

Indeed. I have read the Mammoth Hunters by Jean M. Auel. The story unfolds back in prehistoric times.

Ayla and Jondolar depicted in this book did engage into this particular activity.

As I am sure the author did plenty of research prior to writing her novels, I see no reason to doubt her. :deal:

How would you say "can you take your false teeth out first " :hubba:

เอาฟันปลอมออà¸Âà¸Â่อนไà¸â€Ã Â¹â€°Ã Â¹â€žÃ Â¸Â«Ã Â¸Â¡

Ao fan plohm ork gone dai mai.

I have read this thread from the start....and have not attempted such response...

My question to you is.... If you are with a GTG....and things are going well...(assumption)....why the f... do you have to ask her...."IT" should be happening naturally

...If it's not....maybe "she's" ...the wrong one

JMHO

Cheers DS

Ya, pretty much. I really can't think of how I'd ask a "nice farang girl" to do this without sounding "rude." I could say this is very polite Thai, as can some others, but, really, she'd bust out laughing because it would sound like "Excuse me, my love, would you mind terribly putting my penis in your mouth and mimic intercourse until I get rigid and ejaculate?"

Sounds stupid, right? As it would in "polite" Thai.

I'm all for "polite Thai," but some things are just not well expressed in nice language LOL!

You need something between "suck it, bitch!" and the above. But Thai is not that flexible, so you're closer to the former than the later. And have had some decent suggestions. Snaky (err, Pescator) is the guy to follow IMHO, as usual.

Good luck.

Archived