How do you ask for a blow-job in Thai?

wonderlust

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Which is why I suggested joob (kiss) mai?, again accompanied by a discreet gesture and an interrogative intonation. This allows the subject the choice of preceding to the slurpier stuff. Sai tee pak dai mai? would also work if one wishes to impress the subject with the actual dimensions of the organ.

In general' date=' the ways to express "blow job" that have so far been advanced in the responses are rather crude, I would say, and are best avoided by the cultured, discreet gentleman.[/quote']

There's a politically correct way to tell the whore you want to stick your cock down her throat???

The point of the thread is terminology that is not "whorecentric".

I am curious also.

Please, no smart-arse replies. I want to learn how to ask a girl for a blow-job. I know you can just make stupid hand movements or wave your cock in the girl's face, but I feel this is an essential part of my Thai language education so I want to know how to say it properly. And I'm not talking about a bar girl here so I don't think "sa-moke" would get me anywhere.

I have read this thread from the start....and have not attempted such response...

My question to you is.... If you are with a GTG....and things are going well...(assumption)....why the f... do you have to ask her...."IT" should be happening naturally

...If it's not....maybe "she's" ...the wrong one

JMHO

Cheers DS

I was in Wild Country recently, for the first time in probably a couple of years, and one of the lassies was giving me a HJ. Well after about 20 minutes of unlubricated bishop bashing and no reaction I told her that if I did it myself I'd have been finished 10 minutes ago! Anyway she got my drift, lent forward, swallowed my old man and before long she was gagging on an unfeasibly large amount of jism! :liar:

LOL

Swaggered in there myself...a week ago last Friday

My mate came.."to rescue me"....and sat at the Bar for an hour & a half....watching....while I had my hand firmly on the back of some girls head....trying to "make it work".....

I think the only thing I asked her was....do you want a drink....

worked for me....LOL

Archived