How do you ask for a blow-job in Thai?

wonderlust

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I don't think you are advancing the discussion bb. In fact I think that is precisely the kind of smart-arse reply the OP was hoping to avoid. This being Thai360 you may be entitled to a second chance.

I was in fact trying to advance the level of this discussion into a socially advanced group of sexually active citizens . I admit that I might have overlooked the aspect that the input end of the blowjob must not be necessarily female . Over to you .

I was in fact trying to advance the level of this discussion into a socially advanced group of sexually active citizens . I admit that I might have overlooked the aspect that the input end of the blowjob must not be necessarily female . Over to you .

K BuBi....maybe...Up to you.... is more appropriate....

JMHO

I appreciate your efforts to transcend gender issues bubi but all the active participants I've come across have been female. :wink:

I'm not sure what all the fuss is about.

I simply ask "Kin Ham, Dai mai?

(Eat cock, OK?)

usually no confusion.

"Dai Ka"

But then after a few minutes, I'll suggest "Hoksip gao, Dai Mai?"

(69, OK?)

That only works with 80% of my target population. But they remember next time!

>i though we already established that 'ham' is a lao word while 'joo' might be the polite thai word for penis (small dicks lol) <

My Lao and Thai are unfortunately rather mixed up, not always sure if I use one or the other. Never mind, about 85% of the occasions where I need this info, the girl understands both...

I was in Wild Country recently, for the first time in probably a couple of years, and one of the lassies was giving me a HJ. Well after about 20 minutes of unlubricated bishop bashing and no reaction I told her that if I did it myself I'd have been finished 10 minutes ago! Anyway she got my drift, lent forward, swallowed my old man and before long she was gagging on an unfeasibly large amount of jism! :liar:

Thanks for that visual ...

Archived