God and Chappy in search of exotic cuisine

rchapstick

...but the difference here is that this is completely real!

If you mean The Office I would say, yes, it is staged. If you mean Chappy and Gods Excellent Adventure in Ghana that is 100% real.

We can only hope that Chappy got the waffles he needed Nervous God inserted his hopefully-erect-penis into hot African vagina.

Waiting for the trip report and hope it is a good one.

I'll never tell ....

Suffice it to say that God is, well, GOD.

BTW, I am thrilled that you enjoyed my video. I was trying to portray the protagonists with a raw sense of loss, and I believe I captured that feeling (if only existentially). Not everyone (I'm talking to you Perv) appreciates fine art.

Nope.....but when the board owner says that's enough and a new thread is started that's a slap in his face and shows zero respect for him.

I am positive that nobody means any post in this thread to disrespect KS and I hope he doesn't take it as a slap in the face.

My take on this was more two esteemed and respected board members meeting in Africa and letting us all know about it.

Perv lighten up dude. Chappie and i know that there is a lot of cross border cultural swapping going on. I hope in the international news thread chappie puts up the story about nigeria whores stealing ghana customers by very stealthy means. Also the ghana gals went on strike while we was in town. Apparently they didn't agree to half as long half price concept. But i digress, i even went bush looking for evidence of belgium empirealìsm in remove towns. While i found evidence of british over lords, in the form of long winded coversctions about the weather, i found no evidence of belgium waffles.

Archived