Your favorite Gogo in Soi Cowboy?

kamui

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

How about a straight answer to this guys very good question

SC - was just there and have a good tip for you - Spice Girls...not huge but 20 girls or so - lots of lookers...Bacarra used to be pretty good - but now its way full of older Japanese and Korean guys sitting there with their arms folded across their chests doing yabyum exercises with their own sphinters...fuckin boring vibe....I liked one gal and wanted to buy her a drink - no, she only go Japanese I was told...

Nana - Rainbow 4 and Rainbow 1 - good, but my rec goes to Playschool....again smaller bar but hotie/fatie ratio quite high....

I give any bar a 3 second glance, if it looks good I give it one drink, but am not shy about pulling the plug and moving on...persevere and bkk will not fail to delight!

Hmmmm, give him [the OP] a go?

His original question was "I never really did bar hopping and during my last trip I just went to Tilac at SC ... During my next trip I might give Tilac bar a miss and I am wondering which are the favorite bars at the moment?"

Last check Kamui has 5,214 posts. If he has not got it by now, he never will, he is beyond all hope :beer:

Last check Kamui has 5,214 posts. If he has not got it by now, he never will, he is beyond all hope :beer:

In regard to Gogos on Soi Cowboy I am beyond all hope. :content:

I know much more bars in Phnom Penh though. :cool:

But I am trying to change this, therefore my question.

Well, in that case, I always subscribe to the theory that when you first go to these places, go with someone with you. Thus, attend a Friday meeting and go with the boys. I don't think it would be hard to bend their arms, and get them to go to numerous places for orienteering purposes :beer:

Archived