Your favorite Gogo in Soi Cowboy?

kamui

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Favourite Go Go ?

Yes indeed, I like the ones on the left and also, when I get to the other end, I'll turn around and then I like the ones on the left.

Never managed a drink in every bar tho... Got close once.

I guess you can't remember the names? :drunk:

Midnite in 2003/4.

NOT NOW!

Wouldn't know, not been for 6 months, longest gap in 10 yrs.

Used to enjoy Suzie Wong, Sheba, and NNB.

Did my sums some time ago. A nite on SC including LD, BF, LT fee and food and cabs would cost me the better part of 8K bt.

That's 6-7 glorious ST visits in Pattaya to my favourite 4 or five shortlisters, FL, Soi6 or 2 MPs.

Each and everyone a tested and proved performer, no duds (except new experiments occasionally) no drunk collapses (her or me), no tantrums, just solid good performance and bliss. the economics stack up against SC.

Basically what I'm saying is I can get a good fuck with fun and joy almost every day of the week for the cost of one night out on SC.

Midnite in 2003/4.

NOT NOW!

Wouldn't know, not been for 6 months, longest gap in 10 yrs.

Used to enjoy Suzie Wong, Sheba, and NNB.

Did my sums some time ago. A nite on SC including LD, BF, LT fee and food and cabs would cost me the better part of 8K bt.

That's 6-7 glorious ST visits in Pattaya to my favourite 4 or five shortlisters, FL, Soi6 or 2 MPs.

Each and everyone a tested and proved performer, no duds (except new experiments occasionally) no drunk collapses (her or me), no tantrums, just solid good performance and bliss. the economics stack up against SC.

Basically what I'm saying is I can get a good fuck with fun and joy almost every day of the week for the cost of one night out on SC.

Yikes! A night out on SC spending 8k, I take home TWO girls LT for that amount...! 6k if I make it an early night and go easy on the drinking...

If we're talking long ago.....for me it would be Voodoo in Nana. They had an inside and outside bar. Basically my home when I wasn't in my room. Service girl in the go-go was my regular for 4 years starting in 2002 (and my last bang with her was just before I left in August this year). Staff was great. Afterbar at the gf's room many nights afterward with a group. I'd go to the outside bar early afternoon the next day and start again.....to be younger again.....

Sam 2000.....GoGo...????????

You been drinking the Ya Dong ...outside Cuntry Road...Sport??????

I missed the part in my post where I referred to sam's as a GoGo :rolleyes:

Ohhh..hang on a minute I didn't, that was you :mooning:

Archived