Your favorite Gogo in Soi Cowboy?

kamui

Sam 2000.....GoGo...????????

You been drinking the Ya Dong ...outside Cuntry Road...Sport??????

What's your favorite DS?

Kamui,

good question....you made me think here...

I really don't know....truth be known, I'm not a huge fan of go go Bars

I have a soft spot for the BWNN...Why?? Dunno (Maybe cos "The Kitten" was a Dek Serve there)

I used to like Tony's Bar...but think I only ever went inside to take a pee....lol Sitting out on the front deck with Mark & Gop...watching the World pass by was fun.... (also maybe cos "Tweety" worked there)

After Skool can be fun....but is not really an a Go Go....

beware of the "Tequilla / Cola "monsters"...lol

For Eye Candy...Baccara is good...but haven't been there in ages....

Have some good memories from Cowboy II ... but a few years back now....

Bottom line :dunno::dunno::dunno:

I tend to check out the sights as I walk down the Soi.....and just follow my "little head"....

Cheers DS

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Try Rawhide, Suzy Wong, and Shark. :twocents:

Haven't been to SW in about 3 years, but for eye candy and numbers,prices, and music, I like Shark; Rawhide for some good looking girls in the nude and fun at reasonable prices and music. (Shows get boring after seeing them once.)

My last two trips have had me returning to NEP after many years absence. Lollipop has a good selection and can't help but find good, friendly company. And if you buy a girl a drink there, she'll come off stage immediately; you don't have to wait til her next "shift change".

Almost seems like NEP has become what SC was 7 or 8 years ago before all the "neon" took over at SC. A lot of gals migrated over to SC from NEP; now the reverse seems to be happening. (For instance, ran into a former Shark girl at Playskool.) Playskool at NEP has a very good lineup and most are quite interactive with the customers.

HH

To no one in particular, but I haven't been on the board for a while and noticed that many of the posts here begin with "many moons ago" and similar qualifiers. If I were to post anything, I would have to begin with a similar qualifier. I believe this was one of the first boards focused on NEP and similar venues.

That is good in terms of accumulated knowledge, but I have a hunch that the average age of posters here (at least those that post heavily) is higher than many if not most similar boards. I know I have been here quite some time, and I also really don't spend that much time anymore in this board's original namesake.

For me, Shark has the best eye candy in SC these days, but each to their own. Personally, I think Baccara has gone downhill in the "looker" stakes.

Tilac has some cuties, sure, but can get VERY packed in here these days and a lot of very mercenary girls.

46 days until I can make a definite decision! :grinyes:

Many moons ago, it had to be the Lollipop Mermaidium for me. The floor-to-ceiling "fish" tank and the location of the urinals were top shelf. Easily my fav in BKK circa 1999.

Was that the bar with the fish tank? I'd forgotten about that. Nana had some really good bars around 10 years ago. Then they all sort of went pffffffft. :(

Archived