Your favorite Gogo in Soi Cowboy?

kamui

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think the one big operator in NEP (rhymes with "Balls") screwed it up. Thought he had a near monopoly and figured if he did less (no showing, crap management) and raised prices, he'd still make a killing. Place has sucked ever since.

No it appears the "Arab" is hell-bent on repeating the exercise in Cowboy.

I hadn't been to Cowboy for a while, and when I did go I was struck by how many bars are virtually clones of each other. What's the point of that?

:dunno:

p.s. I remember the alleged meeting between certain Nana bar owners, where the decision supposedly was reached to screw the punters (financially). A Brit neighbour was practically frothing at the mouth when the fellow whose name rhymes with Balls said to him, "You know how much this would cost you in England?" He replied, "I'm bloody well not in England and I am not about to pay English prices in Nana!" He never went back, nor did a lot of former customers.

I hadn't been to Cowboy for a while, and when I did go I was struck by how many bars are virtually clones of each other. What's the point of that?

It's the fast food version of P4P - soon there will be Mc-Go-Go and Pizza Sluts branches opening there. Those with finer taste buds needing less cheese need look elsewhere.

I hadn't been to Cowboy for a while' date=' and when I did go I was struck by how many bars are virtually clones of each other. What's the point of that?

[/quote']

It's the fast food version of P4P - soon there will be Mc-Go-Go and Pizza Sluts branches opening there. Those with finer taste buds needing less cheese need look elsewhere.

Where should we look? :question:

Archived