Your favorite Gogo in Soi Cowboy?

kamui

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply
(they don't use real gogo gals in movies) for a 30 second shot.

The did in "Off Limits" !!! Anyway, interesting photo. Thanks.

Funny thing in that flick. Was supposed to be in Saigon, but the chicks were speaking Thai. 5555555555 (But, since it was shot in BKK, I guess you might expect that.)

HH

Who is this Hugh Hoy guy... this is sick. Tilac bar is for the bg retirement center.. just kidding it is ok, but a much better choice in Fanny. Here you will not be able to leave cause your having so much fun. Not sure what is better the line up of babes or the funnies on the recently remodelsed bathroom wall. See the new flat panels and the MUSIC second only to Cactus accross the street. Both not to be missed on a recon trip to the boy.... Miss the Tilac Hugh...

Give it up...

ModernPlastics

In response to your stupidity, something has been gnawing at me for a while.

You Brits wrote the book on illiteracy, yet us Yanks always take the blame for it.

It ain't right at all. If you don't agree, just go down to the local and check it out. You guys are worse than us!

I heard they were remodelling Cactus for the film. Didn't realise they were disguising it.

"The Deer Hunter" used BGs. "Off Limits" was filmed here in 1987. I knew the continuity photographer, who died of a heart attack during the filming. Good guy, Eurasian from a prominent family. :(

The bizarre scene in "Off Limits" is when the MPs are contacted by the Viet Cong, who will let them interview the only surviving witness to the gruesome murders. They are blindfolded and taken into the tunnels, where they meet a South Viet hooker who escaped alive. They ask questions of an interpreter, who then repeats them to the gal in Vietnamese. She replies to every question in perfect Thai. :D

This Hollywood shit is hard god damn work. I just spent four & a half hours groping some pretty's arse (they don't use real gogo gals in movies) for a 30 second shot.

Lizzie..... ur the Man.....

You must have a Top line Agent to land a gig like that.....WOW

How much did they pay you???

A "Brown" one a day....PLUS fee Beers & burgers??????

:rotl::rotl::rotl::rotl::rotl::rotl::rotl:

(or did they let you take the "Arse" home...????)

Curious minds and all.....

...Hmmmm one wonders....you did sound pretty "chirpy" when you called this morning to brag about it....LOL

....and I swear I heard a little Bird....chirping ....in the background....

Mai mee bpen har....I'm just jealous....LOL

Cheers DC

They ask questions of an interpreter, who then repeats them to the gal in Vietnamese. She replies to every question in perfect Thai. :D

In same movie, different scene. CID lines up guys who've been diagnosed with "drippy dick". The hooker (a 10 and self-annointed "#1 blow job girl" looks over the line up and speaks Thai. And same in crowd scenes.) Good flick, but got bogged down and could've been cut by about 15-20 minutes.

HH

Archived