Your favorite Gogo in Soi Cowboy?

kamui

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This Hollywood shit is hard god damn work. I just spent four & a half hours groping some pretty's arse (they don't use real gogo gals in movies) for a 30 second shot.

How much did they pay you???

A "Brown" one a day....PLUS fee Beers & burgers??????

:rotl::rotl::rotl::rotl::rotl::rotl::rotl:

Sadly, the food was a dry sandwich and the drinks either just water or the prop drinks of warm beer in mugs or apple juice in champagne glasses.

Payment consisted of a half-dozen or so phone numbers collected :grinyes: ...

...Hmmmm one wonders....you did sound pretty "chirpy" when you called this morning to brag about it....LOL

....and I swear I heard a little Bird....chirping ....in the background....

Mai mee bpen har....I'm just jealous....LOL

A question of pace & discipline at the pre-shoot party. You see, the smart cunts in Hollywood made it a rule that Cactus John would not get paid if he didn't sign his contract (well, duh!)....at 0515 the day of the shoot!

Well, that ol'boy hasn't up that early in donkey's years, so he was paranoid. He recruited the C-man and I to run his bar that night while he went to bed at midnight and be sure we got him up at 0500 to do this. We complied.

And we also thought it a good idea to not be drunk ourselves but stay awake - Jager-bombs were the answer!

Finally, the brain trust there thought it a good idea that the Catus girls should not be involved in any way in the AM (because, well, lord knows what kind of disaster that would have been!), so a plan was deviously devised to get them *all* so pissed they wouldn't be stirring until noon. Success!

Siam Sam's is the new favorite!

Oh' date=' ya mean this joint?

med_1289624265-siamsam.jpg

This Hollywood shit is hard god damn work. I just spent four & a half hours groping some pretty's arse (they don't use real gogo gals in movies) for a 30 second shot.

Well, shit, someone has to do it! 555+

:bangit: :bangit: :bangit:

Place looks all pimped out and ready for the Arab to make an offer.

...Hmmmm one wonders....you did sound pretty "chirpy" when you called this morning to brag about it....LOL

....and I swear I heard a little Bird....chirping ....in the background....

Mai mee bpen har....I'm just jealous....LOL

A question of pace & discipline at the pre-shoot party. You see' date=' the smart cunts in Hollywood made it a rule that Cactus John would not get paid if he didn't sign his contract (well, duh!)....at 0515 the day of the shoot!

Well, that ol'boy hasn't up that early in donkey's years, so he was paranoid. He recruited the C-man and I to run his bar that night while he went to bed at midnight and be sure we got him up at 0500 to do this. We complied.

And we also thought it a good idea to not be drunk ourselves but stay awake - Jager-bombs were the answer!

Finally, the brain trust there thought it a good idea that the Catus girls should not be involved in any way in the AM (because, well, lord knows what kind of disaster that would have been!), so a plan was deviously devised to get them *all* so pissed they wouldn't be stirring until noon. Success![/quote']

:rotl::beer:

• 2 weeks later...
He did that. But he still got ambushed in Tilak. :D

Yep, but the ambush found an end by simple boredom... - and for to avoid any related problems, I'll give the most mentioned bars a try this weekend:

- Rawhide

- Sheeba

- NNB (can someone send me a PM with the name of this bar, please?)

PS: written on the airport, because my flight is two hours late. :-(

Archived