Your favorite Gogo in Soi Cowboy?

kamui

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

- NNB (can someone send me a PM with the name of this bar, please?)

PS: written on the airport, because my flight is two hours late. :-(

PM waiting for you......ENJOY

Maybe you'll need a wig & dark glasses....LOL

It's not far away from the place you're avoiding.....

Have a great time

Cheers DS

That sounds Thai. When Thaksin hosted APEC here all the government buildings along Rachadamnern were painted a cheerful yellow. The streets were beautifully landscaped and looked beautiful. Afterwards, the first rains washed off the paint and the flowers were allowed to die in the dry season.

- NNB (can someone send me a PM with the name of this bar' date=' please?)

PS: written on the airport, because my flight is two hours late. :-(

[/quote']

PM waiting for you......ENJOY

Maybe you'll need a wig & dark glasses....LOL

It's not far away from the place you're avoiding.....

Have a great time

Cheers DS

For reasons I told in the Board Sponsors forum I had only the Sunday, my last night in BKK, to take a look at the recommended bars in SC, while I had to avoid Tilac. :redflag:

I started at around 8pm and had a very short look at Shebas which was almost empty and decided for a first beer outside to watch the scene in the street. Later I went to the NNB which in fact doesn't have a sign with its name outside. The bar is smallish and there was only one other customer. 5-6 girls were dancing naked, none of the them a beauty, most chubby and the music was not of my liking (I hate Boney M).

I emptied my beer quickly and went to Rawhide. At Rawhide wasn't much going on neither (I don't remember the girls at all) and I did not finish my coke light.

Back to Shebas again. Now several customers were there including a group of Japanese. Two cute waitresses led me to a seat. The girls on stage were dancing in extremely short shirts, the other ones were sticking together at the end of the bar.

The dancing girls weren't the most beautiful ones, several chubby, one with sagging tits, another one with an ugly stomach, a third looked like being much older than thirty years old. Observing my non-reaction one of the two waitresses told me that several girls took off on Sunday (I guess the most beautiful ones = the most busy ones on Friday and Saturday). Later the girls removed the skirts, but seeing them completely naked didn't make it any better. :surprised:

Luckily the waitresses were fun and flirty and - for the first time - I bought both of them a LD. Additionally the whole atmosphere became much more excited as the Japanese guys threw basket after basket of ping-pong balls on the stage. All girls (dancers, non-dancers, waitresses) went crazy jumping after the balls and at each other trying the catch the balls. It was a fun sight.

One of the two waitresses where eager to make me barfine a girl and at the end she recommended her colleague waitress who sat beside me immediately. She was not a real beauty, a little bit older, but cuddly, slim and looking cute in her school girl uniform. Actually not seeing everything made her much more erotic than all the stark naked girls.

So after a second beer for me and a LD for her I barfined my first waitress.

She seemed to be really happy and, after a dinner at the Thai back-room restaurant in Soi 23, she proved it back at the Town Lodge hotel giving me the perfect girlfriend experience. She had a very nice, tight, but not bony body, which was very responsive to touching. Only her tatoos where not of my liking, but I have seen worse. We went to the bed immediately after entering the room. The customary shower came only after a lot of foreplay und kissing. :D After a first very long round and a second shower she started to put on her clothes (she wore two slips :cool:) and I asked her, if she would like to stay longer. Within less than a second she was naked back in the bed again. :chili:

We fell asleep around 4-5am, woke up at around 1-2pm and had a morning round. I had to leave hurriedly without breakfast before 3pm for an appointment, but strangely I didn't neither feel tired nor grumpy as I usually do when I have to start the day without a coffee.

At 5pm we met again for dinner and a last round back at the hotel before I had to leave to the airport. :wave:

I guess I was really lucky to have chosen her (or that she had chosen me), because the two days before were less than happy and she helped me to avoid falling into a slump, even though there wasn't much communication beside sex, kissing, cuddling and snuggling, since she spoke nearly no English.

PS: I paid her in total 3.000 THB and it was completely up to me.

PS/PS: I wonder how often she goes with customers. Before we went back to the hotel we stopped at a Seven-Eleven and I told her she could chose want she wanted (I always do this, usually it costs only a few Baht and it makes the girls feel more comfortable), she bought a tooth brush and tooth paste. She doesn't have email and had to look up her own mobile phone number for to give it to me.

Archived