Devil's Den, Pattaya - Any Good?

MooNoi

Just doing a little bit of "research" for upcoming trip and wondering if anyone's been to

Devil's Den in Pattaya?

If so, was it any good?

Some of the girls on the website look quite attractive, and it seems as if its a concept based on the "Unmentionable Club" in Soi 7/1 in BKK.

With the exchange rate so good for me at the moment ($1 AUD = $1.02 USD :grinyes: ) I thought it might be worth a shot.

Any experiences / comments would be appreciated.

Erm, if youse wants to saves some cash, whys doesn't yer try soi 6?

To answer your original question, I've never patronized said institution. It's not known as a money saver, but more as a sure-fire performer place. Most on the secrets board recommend it for take-away I believe--in that case you don't have to take two girls (which you do in house) and can have your wicked way with them for longer. Like I said, this is all second hand, if you want it from the horses' mouths check out pattayasecrets forum, the section on go-gos and bars.

Expat,

with the Oz Doll so strong...Moo Noi hasnow progressed to...BOSS HOG......

Maybe he can shout you and me a take away Dinner ...as a Chrissy Present....LOL

I;ll pass on Lunch....just want Dessert...

Cheers DS...(Ur cuntry Bumpkin' cousin)

The guys on the Pattaya boards seem to rave about the place, saying it is far better than the notorious offering next to the Magic Tables. Probably not really hard to do, since the gals I've seen at the knocking shock named for a former UK prime minister have been aging and looked hard as nails. Google for reviews and you'll probably find some.

I've never been into that sort of lechery - unfortunately. Maybe I'm missing something.

Archived