Drudge Stirs National Debate On TSA Abuse

Flashermac

• Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply

PPS. You know, we used to make fun of you guys posting your recipes and whatnot on a Thai nightlife related board. Bunch of pussies, we thought, but look at me now...posting about cooking. :banghead:

Jazzngolf72 summed it up pretty well many years ago when he commented that Nanaplaza was the 'cerebral' board, as opposed to Nanapong. :cover:

[color:blue]It is a source of continual astonishment to me that pilots -- many of whom, it should be pointed out, are military veterans who possess security clearances -- are not allowed to carry onboard their airplanes pocket knives and bottles of shampoo, but then they're allowed to fly enormous, fuel-laden, missile-like objects over American cities.

[/color]

Unless you work for another federal agency or a specialized contractor, your security clearance ends the day you step out of uniform.

Can you ask to be searched by a woman?

Great question, but in practical terms it ain't gonna happen.

Let's face it, 95% of the traveling public are just as ugly as the TSA employees. I envision them all sitting on their asses sucking up Slurpees while saying "I don't want to inspect that one, you do it!", backing up queues for hours.

I've been through San Francisco International a few times and I'm curious - if the full genital contact search was voluntary what percentage of airline employees there would volunteer' date=' or even demand it, each day?[/quote']

All of the gay ones! :D

Such as those making the inquiry.

Archived