Soi 7/1 all burnt out!

Palatkik

Nothing like a shot of the Southern Cross behind a burnt-out car to get the bogan in me aroused. All I need is a flanno shirt, a pair of black jeans and I'm back in 1980 - glory days, people, glory days.

(OH, glory days and glory holes are two very different concepts, although I accept that George Michael might beg to differ).

Yes, but as you are familiar with "glory holes" such as the ones at "Oily Gregg's Texas pump house" bar on 1238 Castro street, next to the Antique shop, it can only prove that you are perhaps inclined to partake in such and are therefore a bit light in the loafers...

To be sure, I shall go to that bar tonight and see if you are there...shall we say about 9ish?

A Chilean co-worker once told me about a glory hole in Panama City, where they'd stop over during his flight attendant days. There was a chicken on the other side, and the handler would chop it's head off so you could get some sphincter action going. :shocked:

This has got to be the gayest, or most beastialistic post I've ever made, but I swear I only heard about the place, just passing the word along. Never even been there.

Archived