fast HIV test using saliva? where to get?

eee

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

There are always a lot of conflicting facts and figures about HIV and it's an important topic to many. I was curious and found the response from the girls and the results interesting. Thought others would be interested too.

Instead I get called a "sad fuck". Sorry for sharing.

It's no wonder there aren't a lot of posts on this board anymore. Think I'll not waste time here again.

Bye.

Well, before you go, I'm really interested in any answers you may have to the questions I posed before. Such as:

Do you want to test them so you can have sex with them without using a condom?

And if the test does come back negative in the room and you then you wear a condom anyway what's the point of doing the test?

And... if it *DOES* come back positive for the girl when you test her, what are you going to do then? Throw her out? Tell her to go and see a doctor?

If the test is negative and you don't wear a condom aren't you worried about other diseases you might catch?

Aren't you worried about the girl getting pregnant and then her having to deal with it without any support - financial and/or emotional?

NO CONDOM = NO RESPECT IMO.

Does a girl deserve less respect just because she's a hooker?

Interested in your replies.

These forums are a discussion, and a sharing of views and, sometimes, disagreements. That's why I'm interested in your replies to the questions I wrote above - just in case I'm missing something here.

:dunno:

Oraquick tests are approved by the FDA.

And you believed that because the package said so, huh?

FYI: No... It is not.

Home-use test kits are HIV tests kits that require consumers to collect the sample, run the test and interpret the results. There are currently no FDA approved home-use test kits.

Source:

http://www.fda.gov/BiologicsBloodVaccines/SafetyAvailability/HIVHomeTestKits/ucm126460.htm

Thais being Thais, rather than looking at the situation rationally, (and realising that the majority of people with HIV lead normal lives with normal lifespans now with the medications available)

Are you sure about that?

I had two neighbours (man and woman) who died from AIDS last year (2009)

The Thai man was fucking around and infected his wife, she went first :(

They were running a production business of these red water barrels, all is abandoned now.

We have an anamai? (dispensary?) medical post 100m away. Did they get any medication? When I ask my GF I get blank stare, she has no clue.

GF's sister was diagnosed with cervical cancer and she did get free treatment, both radio and chemical. I Wonder why people in the village don't have a clue altough they all know both had AIDS. A question of TIT again?

Could be - lack of education is definitely a factor.

I'm not sure how subsidised the government makes the best HIV meds in Thailand. I know they subsidise certain meds. I have a friend in Thailand who is positive, and the outlook for her is very rosy and she has a normal life. Having said that, she's from a wealthy family and can get treated at Bumrungrad. Some of her meds are subsidised by the government.

Meds *are* expensive if you have the latest and best medicines, however, they do give people with access to them the ability to lead a pretty normal life, have kids and (most importantly) a pretty much normal life-span these days without any side infections or illness. HIV is not a death sentence anymore - thank goodness.

Of course, it's not something you'd choose to have, but its a lot more managable than it used to be.

Unfortunately, it's sad that people in many rural and poorer areas of the world die from this disease when they don't need to. Again, education and government help is the key IMO.

Well all I can say is that you and eee are a couple of sad fucks. If you need to do this then you really shouldn't be shagging Thai prostitutes, or any other prostitues.

Wise words old sage :beer:

I am wondering, if it is the type of girl he is thinking of picking up really look like they need testing, well, may as well play russian roulette with Robery De Niro. Not that any certain look is a barometer, but some do look more risky then others.

Archived