fast HIV test using saliva? where to get?

eee

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Want to test the gals! not for me

So your planning to take girls back to your room, get out your test kit, stick something in their mouths to get a fluid sample, stick that in some gadget and then sit around for 20 minutes to wait for the results?! :shakehead

I'd be very surprised if any girls stayed around long enough for the results or even let you stick the fluid collector in their mouth as they'll probably think you're some kind of weirdo. :rolleyes:

I bought 10 of these kits from a clinic on Suriwong rd. 7 years ago. Quick and easy to use BUT, MooNoi is spot on when he says there are issues to consider beyond whether the result is positive or negative. One must be prepared to direct people to proper follow up care should there be a positive result. Not just another test but Psychological help also.

Those I bought were the Oraquick ones and did not say 75% accurate.

Another poster said warts is a bigger issue and it is certainly important, and one that condoms do not always protect against. Incurable too.

I wanted to buy more but they never got anymore. Will check again next time I'm over that way.

All 10 results were negative.

Cheers,

Elroy

Want to test the gals! not for me

So your planning to take girls back to your room' date=' get out your test kit, stick something in their mouths to get a fluid sample, stick that in some gadget and then sit around for 20 minutes to wait for the results?! :shakehead

I'd be very surprised if any girls stayed around long enough for the results or even let you stick the fluid collector in their mouth as they'll probably think you're some kind of weirdo. :rolleyes: [/quote']

Sorry Munchy...WRONG! All of the girls were keen to know the results. I suspect if a girl was not interested and refused the test or wanted to leave she may already know what the result will be.

I was pleasantly surprised at the interest the girls showed and the eagerness with which they took the test. None of them were the least bit hesitant. And the tests took less than 10 minutes.

I wish I could get more of them. If anyone is coming from the states I'd like to know if you can bring some with you.

Cheers,

Elroy

Another poster said warts is a bigger issue and it is certainly important, and one that condoms do not always protect against. Incurable too.

I wanted to buy more but they never got anymore. Will check again next time I'm over that way.

Just wondering where one buys warts? :dunno:

Whilst not wanting to go as far as Munchy as calling someone a "sad fuck", I do agree that getting out a test kit and swabbing some hooker's mouth with it before sexual relations does seem a little bit weird for me.

The advice from the HIV boards/educational units across the world is "assume ANYONE you have sex with is HIV positive and wear a condom" and this is what I do.

Anyway, I'm interested to know if the people who do use these HIV test kits then decide to bareback with their chosen "pooying de jour" if the test comes back negative? :dunno:

And if it does come back negative in the room and you wear a condom what's the point of doing the test? :dunno:

And... if it *DOES* come back positive for the girl when you test her, what are you going to do then? :dunno:

A lot of :dunno:'s in this thread, isn't there?

As I and other posters have said, there's a lot of bad things out there you don't want to catch, not only HIV. Plus there's the risk of pregnancy for the girl.

All I will say is what I said before:

NO CONDOM = NO RESPECT.

Does a girl deserve less respect just because she's a hooker: :dunno:

I bought 10 of these kits from a clinic on Suriwong rd. 7 years ago. Quick and easy to use BUT, MooNoi is spot on when he says there are issues to consider beyond whether the result is positive or negative. One must be prepared to direct people to proper follow up care should there be a positive result. Not just another test but Psychological help also.

Those I bought were the Oraquick ones and did not say 75% accurate.

All 10 results were negative.

Cheers,

Elroy

Your crazy if you believed in it.

Archived