US Dollar Climbing?

cavanami

No,No Econ 101 is the problem. When Wall Street

and the Fed started endowing (read bribing) Uni Econ departments and putting their yes men economists in as department heads, classicle economic thought in the US was replaced by Keynesian economics. Which is a never ending

credit and debt scheme. Well, it will end and it appears we don't have long to watch the fat lady sing. Austrian Economic Theory is much superior

for understanding economics. Please don't bring

up Milton Freidman again his much closer to your

camp than mine.

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

At this time their back is against the wall. And

yes you could rationalize that is what they have

to do. But the debt in its many forms is so large

they will nerver caught up. The US is insolvent.

It appears people on this site think the problem is deflation, yes some asset class are unwinding but the real problem is inflation.

Protect your self from the coming inflation.

One problem is the banks who got the bailout money, meant to be spent in the US are spending it overseas. This month I've been to Shanghai and Penang. Both places have brand new Citibank offices. There's a brand new branch of Citibank at Suk & Asoke. The bailout money was meant to spend at home, not abroad, but the multinationals would rather spend it in Asia and are doing as they please, making loans in Asia and not US, where it was intended.

Exactly it appears part of the master plan is to

export inflation all over the world. I hate to

talk down my country. But I have read lately that

wall street is buying up Credit default swaps against Irish and Spanish debt to drive up the cost of borrowing and exacerbate the Euro problem. The currency wars are on in many forms

it's a race to the bottom for the currencies.

At this time their back is against the wall. And

yes you could rationalize that is what they have

to do. But the debt in its many forms is so large

they will nerver caught up. The US is insolvent.

It appears people on this site think the problem is deflation, yes some asset class are unwinding but the real problem is inflation.

Protect your self from the coming inflation.

LOL! As I said before, find an Econ 101 class!

3 X 3 X 3

Three Banks

Three Countries

Three Currencies

I got caught with my trousers down so to speak a few years ago with the Iclandic bankiong fiasco when I had all of my eggs in one basket and have since learned my lesson.

One can never trust a single bank, country or currency hence why it is better to hedge ones bets and spread the risk

Now we're really screwed...

Government can’t print money properly

By Zachary Roth

As a metaphor for our troubled economic and financial era -- and the government's stumbling response -- this one's hard to beat. You can't stimulate the economy via the money supply, after all, if you can't print the money correctly.

Because of a problem with the presses, the federal government has shut down production of its flashy new $100 bills, and has quarantined more than 1 billion of them -- more than 10 percent of all existing U.S. cash -- in a vault in Fort Worth, Texas, reports CNBC.

http://news.yahoo.com/s/yblog_thelookout/20101206/us_yblog_thelookout/government-cant-print-money-properly

Archived