Full Body Scanners - There is a Difference.

unit731

I had a neighbor who got daily (unwanted) showers of Agent Orange and they periodically removed parts of his lings until he finally passed on. This was some years ago, when the US gov formally denied that Agent Orange would cause such a mishap! The neighbor left behind a wife and two young children, quite sad.

So when the US gov and others say these scanners are safe, how many examples of the US gov lying do we want to throw back at them? there are plenty to go around!

Imagine what it did to the Montagnards.

Probably not much since they generally supported us and didn't get sprayed. The Yards didn't like ANY Vietnamese, since both Hanoi and Saigon lusted after their land. We armed them and treated them like friends. Still got my hill tribe bracelet to prove it. ;)

Agent Orange was sprayed along highways (to prevent ambushes) and around base camps to (to provide cover). Other than that it was sprayed over areas used by the VC and NVA to kill their crops. What is really nasty though is that the stuff got washed off into streams and into drinking water. Those who paid heaviest were the next generation - born with defects.

I had a neighbor who got daily (unwanted) showers of Agent Orange and they periodically removed parts of his lings until he finally passed on. This was some years ago, when the US gov formally denied that Agent Orange would cause such a mishap! The neighbor left behind a wife and two young children, quite sad.

So when the US gov and others say these scanners are safe, how many examples of the US gov lying do we want to throw back at them? there are plenty to go around!

Don't forget the US Army and Navy personnel who got sent to WATCH nuclear weapons tests in the South Pacific in the 1950s. No protection except sunglasses though within fall out range. I've never believed the government was my friend and servant. :(

p.s. Go vote, Cav ...

Probably not much since they generally supported us and didn't get sprayed. The Yards didn't like ANY Vietnamese, since both Hanoi and Saigon lusted after their land. We armed them and treated them like friends. Still got my hill tribe bracelet to prove it. ;)

Agent Orange was sprayed along highways (to prevent ambushes) and around base camps to (to provide cover). Other than that it was sprayed over areas used by the VC and NVA to kill their crops. What is really nasty though is that the stuff got washed off into streams and into drinking water. Those who paid heaviest were the next generation - born with defects.

The Central Highlands were the most heavily sprayed. Montagnard country. The 'Yards' (they prefer the word Degar) certainly chose the wrong side but they were probably screwed anyway.

Here's the wiki link...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Agent_Orange

Google has plenty more.

Archived