Is Thailand Living Still Cheaper?

Mekong

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 4 weeks later...

Another example of price compatisions.

Now I have stopped being lazy and have finally learned a little bit of Spanish I can actually negotiate a decent deal, last night I had a rather cute Romanian blonde who fucked like a duracall bunny, far better than anything I have ever experienced in Thailand. 3 hour short time for 25 Euro (approx 1,000 THB) and that included the room, I would be hard pessed to get a 3 hour short time and room in BKK for a 1.000 Baht nowadays and even if I could I very much doubt it would live up to last nights experience.

Eastern European whores in Madrid, its a dirty job but someone has to do it. Life is a game I enjoy playing.

Another example of price compatisions.

Now I have stopped being lazy and have finally learned a little bit of Spanish I can actually negotiate a decent deal, last night I had a rather cute Romanian blonde who fucked like a duracall bunny, far better than anything I have ever experienced in Thailand. 3 hour short time for 25 Euro (approx 1,000 THB) and that included the room, I would be hard pessed to get a 3 hour short time and room in BKK for a 1.000 Baht nowadays and even if I could I very much doubt it would live up to last nights experience.

Eastern European whores in Madrid, its a dirty job but someone has to do it. Life is a game I enjoy playing.

Just an example, but HKG, at the Mongkok 2nd floor brothels are still B1500 (HG$330) for a nice 18yo hardbody Mainland girl (I'm very choosy: don't like her, change her out at no charge, no drama). LoS is pretty silly to go to for P4P only, unless you have no idea how to deal with females in general. Then it is dead easy, but you pay a premium (drinkies/food @ expensive bars, but no money tothe gals; they like to maintain the lifestyle). A little local lingo goes very far here (more than LoS).

Okyo, Shinjuku, many offers of Y5k full service massage on the streets (this is Japan, scammers get thrown out almost immediately). And my ten year usual fav BJ bar is still around: J-gal (no import), one hour BJ as many times as you can pop, plus as many top shelf drinks you can drink in an hour. Y9,500. Good value there IMHO. Cheap Charlies will disagree.

Plus we'll just ignore the ease of picking up regulars ol' J-gals with a little game and a little knowedge of the local scene and how to exploit that :grinyes: . Again, some J-speak, just a bit, opens doors you never thought even existed as long as you are not a cheap asshole.

Sad when even *Tokyo* is less money than LoS!

As far as real life, my agent has me & the gal into 250m^2 townhouses at Changi Village (yes, a bit away, but growing closer daily), ex flag officer quarters, with lovely gardens, on the retired base, for ~S$2k/mo. Deal. Perfect. We are there, as long as it fits our time line for the end of 2011... We have worked out "dibs" on this for the next year.

Archived