Patters - December

Night_Rider

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@robaus

Hey thanks for the guide.

Did use Mr. T and like everyone else was quite happy. Nice clean Camry. Driver was easy to find at the airport. Didn't know where Soi Honey Inn was but mai pen rai.

I ended up at Sawasdee Sunshine. It's nothing special but pretty cheap. Miss wi-fi and a pool mostly.

I'm headed down that way later this afternoon. Thought I'd hit up Sabbai Dee massage. Really enjoyed the soapy massage last time.

Gonna try to connect with Expat later tonight.

First night in and still not quite in sync. Walked down to Walking Street and wandered a bit.

Is it me or have the eastern European women gotten a lot thinner and cuter? Some real lookers.

Ended up in Hot Tuna for a bit. Good band and spot to people watch.

Any 'best of' recommendations gratefully accepted. Looking for some good beer bars need soi 11. A couple go-gos not to miss. Seen the pussy shows and Angelwitch before but if there's anything more erotic, I'm interested.

Seriously thinking about trying one of those Russian go-gos. Welcome girls were very cute. Of course that's never a reflection on what you find inside.

@ eyebee

Went to Baby Dolls last night. Found the cute gals. Didn't see any disgusting things. Of course that may be a matter of interpretation.

Baby Dolls - highly recommended, fun

Also hit a number of others. X-zone was notable. Windmill.

Found a real cutie in Baby Dolls and even though I hate the economics of bar fining from a gogo I went back later that night to bf her. She was with another guy who was watching the clock for bar fine to drop at 1:30. Didn't know the etiquette for the situation. Only thought of it afterwards but I should have talked to mamasan and bar fined her out from under him. What do you think? Bad karma?

Some notes for others.

Soi LK Metro closed down at 3:00AM. I want to try Lolita's while here. Poked my head in last night and they've done a nice job in there.

Ran by a few massage places this morning.

Honey Body Massage

Soi Honey Inn

1800 (red), 2500 (blue), 1.5 hr

All inclusive

Noon-1:30

too early for an honest evaluation of the fishbowl quality

PP Massage

Soi ?

1800 (red), 2200 (blue)

All inclusive

close 2:00 am, forget open time

too early for honest eval

Dream Teen

no soapy massage so wasn't too interested

price sheet was modest but didn't ask if all inclusive, options for types of massage and number of ladies

Sabbai Dee was 1600 two years ago so 1800 may be the going rate. I may wander down to Sabbai Dee again today. For all inclusive it's comparable to a gogo bar fine with time limitations but also with the soapy experience.

It's the old Honey Inn Hotel

Gutted and refurbished

Walked past with expat a few months ago....apparently it had only recently been completed and opened

Unusual in so much that you can get a glimpse of the Fish Bowl as you walk down Soi Honey

Let us know what it's like

Cheers DS

I just popped my head in the door at Honey Body Massage. Everything is brand new. The girls were cute but it was early. Staff was attentive but I thought the Papasan at PP Massage was better. He made inquiries to my requirements and began suggesting girls.

I do like that you can see the girls from the street. I don't think either fish bowl was as comprehensive as Sabbai Dee. I may pop down there this afternoon as I'm honing in on a commitment for a week or so.

I barfined the girl I found in Baby Dolls last night and continued to hone my strategy. In the bar she came right up to me and was happy to see me. We talked. I clearly wanted to barfine her and she quoted 1000 short time and 2500 long time. I told her preferred long time but it was too much. We let it go.

One thing at a time I went ahead and barfined her and then stumbled upon what I conceive as a good idea. All I'd eaten all day was som tam so we went for food nearby. By not returning immediately to the room this stretched the short time into a very long short time that allowed me to get to know her a bit more and which she responded to.

Full we returned to the room but she was stuffed so we just sat and talked for at least an hour before getting down to business. Afterwards was the same. I told her short time or long time was up to her. She chose short time but even after choosing laid naked on the bed talking and laughing for more than an hour before she left.

Now my preference all along was to hit an island with take away from Pattaya but didn't know whether to mention this up front or retain it. I did mention it to her and while we were talking she either intentionally or not let several salient facts slip. She said the daily barfine at Baby Dolls for her is 600B but the weekly was 668B and the monthly 1002B. She also spoke of compensation from other customers for a month at 7000B and 13000B. Both facts lead me to believe that it might be much less to take her away for a week. The barfine may not be 600B daily and her rate for a week certainly less than for a month. If this is the case it will certainly change my thoughts on the economics of long term barfines from a gogo.

I did cross a bit of a line last night. I was very very tired. Eyes sunken. Just couldn't sleep the prior night. Had a bit of an issue keeping my soldier at attention. After a couple failed attempts with the condom she pulled it off. Normally play safe but what's done is done. Don't know. Certainly prefer au naturale and the idea of it for a week on a quiet island is compelling. Mai pen rai.

It's the old Honey Inn Hotel

Gutted and refurbished

Walked past with expat a few months ago....apparently it had only recently been completed and opened

Unusual in so much that you can get a glimpse of the Fish Bowl as you walk down Soi Honey

Let us know what it's like

Cheers DS

If anyone watches "The Simpsons" imagine Moo Noi rubbing his hands together and saying "Excelllennntttt...." same as Mr Burns!

Coz that's what I'm doing right now!!

Will be... hmmm.... 30 meters from my digs in Soi Honey Inn. Might be my daytime rooting zone.

:thumbup:

10 days and counting!

:content: :dunce::drool: :hubba: :chili::yay:

Archived