Patters - December

Night_Rider

I did the Silver Star last week (first gogo right hand side on WS) and was impressed by the quality/quantity of naked show birds in the thin and small category. There was one bird with huge Yanhee made tits though, oh horror :hubba:

Was undecided because 5 birds where in my selection team and that's very exceptional.

Noticed that Sharks has brilliant music set up: huge loudspeakers under your ass in the seats, but poor dancers, pity.

Entering Baby Dolls got hugged 3 steps into the place, a bird form last year recognized me on the spot :o . Luckily she soon got help from a jealous colleague and then from a dek serve. Costed me 3 LD's for nothing before I went back to Silver Star to pick up first choice for the night. I did have more fun playinng with the SS bird than the Baby dolls, each to his own.

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Tarty...

agree...Silver Star had some very nice..(and very friendly) girls last time I was there (end September)

Attitude there was the best I found anywhere.

Cheers DS

P. S.

will be up your way 24 - 27th this month...

Maybe the 3 "Musketeers" can catch up for a Beer at "Stumps"....and a "milk or 2" at Baan si chompoo

It's been a year....way too long...wonder if the telephone still works......lol

@ tartempion

Good info on Silver Star. Definitely like that 'thin and small' demographic myself. Passed it last night but didn't go in. I'll have to give it a shot.

Did hit Sabbai Dee Massage across from Big C on Second Road yesterday.

Sabbai Dee Massage

Second Road

1800 (red), 2000 (yellow), 2500 (blue)

1.5 hr, all inclusive (drinks extra)

1300 - 0100

I would recommend going around 5pm earliest for the best selection. I was there a little earlier. Papasan very attentive. Told him I was there for soapy primarily, liked new girls and the rest was the rest. He made recommendations. I wasn't particularly persuaded but pulled one of his recommendation; not his first. The only bad info he gave was to comment my pull had a good body, which she did, but there were tire tracks from childbirth. One thing papasan did do that was not done previously was to ask the girl to join me at the table so I could speak with her before a final decision was made.

Soapy was good but not as good as last time. Really enjoy the soapy experience. Soothing and arousing at the same time. After the soapy was ok. There was the slightest air of 'you come so we finish' in the experience. It happens.

Having looked at those four options I now don't know whether I'd haul down to Sabbai Dee with Honey Body and PP Massage so close. My advice is to go later in the afternoon, pull only what you want and don't be afraid to turn around if you don't see what you want.

Girl from Baby Dolls.

Barfined the girl from Baby Dolls again last night. Sweet girl. Jai dee.

Didn't see her when I first went in. I take it she was on the other side of the stage with a customer and it took a few minutes to extricate herself. Standard barfine.

Continuing on my strategy from last night of stretching the short time by not going straight back to the room, I suggested a movie. We saw some Thai comedy at the cineplex on Second Road. I moved to the Apex yesterday so it was within easy walking distance.

I closed my eyes the last 10 minutes of the movie and was sleepy when we got back. I asked her to stay and sleep. We slept and enjoyed each other in the morning. 'Up to you' was 1500B when she left which was what I'd suggested for long time the first night we met.

Before sleeping she asked me if my mobile had minutes. Smart girl must have seen the top up card when she cleared it from the bed. She called Ma and talked a few minutes. I suppose I was part of the conversation as I had to say hello to her when the phone was handed to me.

Before she left I asked if she would like to go to Koh Chang with me. We made arrangements to meet tonight at Baby Dolls. She would not dress/dance. We would just settle the barfine and go. We'd head for Koh Chang the next morning. Spoke with Ian from IamKohChang.com who said not to be concerned about reservations till the holiday period around the 20th or so and suggested Kae Bae for reasonable accommodations.

The long term barfines she'd given me the night before must just be for her when she's sick because when I asked her how much for the bar she kept computing with a cute finger ghost writing on the mattress multiples of 600B. I didn't negotiate as I don't think it's hers to negotiate. I'll have to talk to mamasan. She told me 'up to you' for her quote.

I was considering up to a week at Koh Chang. I did have concerns she would be bored so I asked her directly telling her there is swimming, eating, sleeping but she didn't have any concerns. Then she threw me a loop I'm still trying to figure out.

We were talking about how long to stay on Koh Chang when she suggested 3 days on Koh Chang and 3 days visiting her home in Chaiyaboom.

I've not been to Issaan. I do have a friend in Udon Thani begging me to come and see him. We could swing by for dinner one night. Not sure how his wife would relate to this girl. I guess I have to think about it a bit. I like the idea of seeing more of rural Thailand. I'm happy and concerned at the same time she considers me a boyfriend. I've no intention of subsidizing parties or family in Issaan for a few days even if it does win her face. Not too concerned about running into a 'brother' that's actually her boyfriend or hubby.

Guess I have to think a bit but am open to suggestions from the board. Fire away.

We were talking about how long to stay on Koh Chang when she suggested 3 days on Koh Chang and 3 days visiting her home in Chaiyaboom.

I've not been to Issaan. I do have a friend in Udon Thani begging me to come and see him. We could swing by for dinner one night. Not sure how his wife would relate to this girl. I guess I have to think about it a bit. I like the idea of seeing more of rural Thailand. I'm happy and concerned at the same time she considers me a boyfriend. I've no intention of subsidizing parties or family in Issaan for a few days even if it does win her face. Not too concerned about running into a 'brother' that's actually her boyfriend or hubby.

Guess I have to think a bit but am open to suggestions from the board. Fire away.

Great report Night_Rider.

I wouldn't worry about meeting a "Brother" if she wants to take you home....

If you've never been Cy Country before...NIKE...just do it... It's a great experience...

BUT..

You WILL have to put your hand in your pocket...LOL..."IT" just happens

All the friends and "rellies" will want to come see the Farang....and you will be expected to pay for food....and Booze....but..Hey...it wont cost you an arm & a leg... and it will be a memorable experience

ENJOY...

Cheers DS

Sorry for late input into thread... I'm travelling in NZ atm.

>>Seriously thinking about trying one of those Russian go-gos. Welcome girls were very cute. Of course that's never a reflection on what you find inside.

... give it a miss if you're on a budget. Inside you'll find fat Uzbeki trollops wearing blonde wigs who insist on 250 baht LDs and compulsory 100 baht tips. They're clip joints.

>>and 3 days visiting her home in Chaiyaboom.

....Watch out, KR or, please could you negotiate a good price for forum members to get their wedding guest suits dry cleaned. hehe

Seriously, have a great trip!

:beer:

Night_Rider,

please let us know your Koh Chang adventures, where you stayed etc.

If you're coming over to Udon for dinner with a friend I am open to join with my gf, we live 40kms East.

Re Patters, visited the cavern on WS and Bacara also, not impressed by both places.

DS, you come over to Nervous God hideaway around Christmas?

Sure we need to organise a drink session Sawan Daen and at the milk bar. I still need to fuck one of these milk girls, heard you managed that?

Archived