Dear Bust

bust

I received this yesterday from a GTG I slept with a couple of times over 5 years ago.

Not really anyone's business but thought it may shed a bit of light on actually how as tourist's which means this doesn't apply to all, effects some of the girls we encounter in our travels.

I bring this up because often comments are made about many farangs thinking every TG is available for a bit of fun and we can just pack up and move on.

Dear Bust

I've been thinking about my life and am pausing in my love life story...and just wonder how i become so cold person?!! never trusted, never give into anyone. I realized but i denied it, I use my brain not my heart anymore ! actually, it's because of 'YOU' sorry but it's true ...i don't mean to make you feel bad or anything about me, ok? I want to change myself but i have to accept and then i can it go! the thing is :

the time that we met and i kinda fall for you coz you were like my first guy and i felt good when am with u, i don't know that's becoz am too young or am just never experiences but suddently i called u in Lobby but you were with another women which is i just left you in afternoon!! how asshole you are?!! you look nice and gentlemen and for your age i thought u suppose to want to settle down, calm, use brain...but you just opposite! you were just lecherous....when first i hear you said ' we are not gf/bf so' you can do anything you want!! after that time you've changed me...its' amazing that my tears was stopped almost rite away! just like i found the light in darkness. i never trusted any mans which is the main big problem for relationship, i have to be carefull the non-stop dirty duscusting greedy of a man and also I become to fuck around coz i think it should be fun coz people do it, you are good example, never get enough!! but i was just become worst than i ever expected..i've had enough.....

anyways, i wanna change from the past just dig it deep. sorry but all i said it's the truth from my heart. thank you very much for reading this!! i feel much better now.

P.S. the last time we see each other i thought u would changed to be better but turns out you disgusted me with your behavior, when i think about i kissed with u, make me wanna vomit already and also your friend and that girl...your people are SICK!! it's not just having fun in life as the way normal people do! You are DIRTY (it doesn't mean in good way)

good luck

T...

PS

well, am kinda glad that i came back that night without telling you coz i can see the TRUTH!! otherwise i would be such an idiot for quite long time....well, i think i know the situation was... but it just too BITCH to replace almost rite away with some girl! I'm not judging you anything. I told you that i pretend to have nothing wrong with me but when it's time about the relationship..so annoying me, not you tho but it just the deep down in me fighting, i didn't accepted that you are the reason that i can't trust anyone! i do'nt wanna feel the same way like that day! I'm not carrying anything BUST!! you are not that important! but it just about the disgusted behaviour of you. as i told you that i dont' mean to make you feel bad...i just want to express my feeling, of coz i feel better now. I appreciate for your supportive all along Bust but it different!

i still think that you people are sick on that night...

no worry i feel better now...between us is over since the last time we see that you were playing game with ur sick friend and that *#@> girl !! disgusting me so bad ...sorry i don't mean to saying bad or judged them but that's how we met so?!!....

i don't think we will have chance to take a seat again! you would never understand my point but i understand yours but it doesn't mean i have to accept and happy in how you treated me like.

Bust reply

What you write T.... says a lot more about yourself than it does about me or any of my friends.

If people are different or you don't understand them, don't judge them. If you do, people will never live up to your expectations and you will go through life being disappointed.

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm a bit suspicious of a supposed GTG who sleeps with a guy she's just met, especially a Farang. This is not exactly proper Thai behaviour, more the sort of thing spoilt rich kids do. I knew my Mrs for several years and she knew I wanted to marry her before she ever let me get my hands on her. (Even then she later told me she was afraid I'd run off once I'd had her ... which is what Thai guys are noted for doing, pretending to be serious only to get into her knickers.)

Not knowing the woman in question nor the circumstances, it's hard to say. But turning "cold" because of one bad experience seems a bit much. I think there is much more she is not saying. Read between the lines. :hmmm:

Frash I too thought it was a bit drastic and why did she wait 5 years. My thoughts were she in in therapy :yikes: and has been encouraged to deal with her deamons, or she should be in therapy if this is what she considers appropriate behaviour after 5 years.

FWIW, some girls think a one night stand is worthy of marriage. I had one girl introduce me to the parents the next day on some pretence or another and I'm sure if I hadn't moved on I would've had a shot gun wedding! :)

The late Denis Segaller told me about a major faux pas he made in a restaurant in northern Thailand. He wanted to attract a waitress's attention, so he put his hand on her arm. The girl almost jumped and all hell broke loose. His host smoothed it over, but he told Denis if he hadn't been there they might have demanded Denis marry the gal, since he had "defiled" the young virgin - a hill tribe girl - by touching her. Travellers can get themselves into deep doodoo if they're not careful!

Archived