Dear Bust

bust

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I'm a bit suspicious of a supposed GTG who sleeps with a guy she's just met, especially a Farang. This is not exactly proper Thai behaviour, more the sort of thing spoilt rich kids do. I knew my Mrs for several years and she knew I wanted to marry her before she ever let me get my hands on her. (Even then she later told me she was afraid I'd run off once I'd had her ... which is what Thai guys are noted for doing, pretending to be serious only to get into her knickers.)

Not knowing the woman in question nor the circumstances, it's hard to say. But turning "cold" because of one bad experience seems a bit much. I think there is much more she is not saying. Read between the lines. :hmmm:

:yeahthat:

Same here Flash

I knew my Mrs for 4 years before we became "An Item" we used to hang out with a group of friends and even after we started dating it still took a couple of months to get into her panties.

GTG's don't jump into bed with the first guy they meet, but the bad ones do ;)

...I had one girl introduce me to the parents the next day on some pretence or another and I'm sure if I hadn't moved on I would've had a shot gun wedding! :)

Shotgun wedding? Is that where you marry a girl with her father standing behind you with a shotgun pointed at your head? :dunno:

Yes

...impossible....someone fooled bust into believing she was a GTG.... I can't believe that happened.....

bust never frequents Bars.....or picks up BG's

...He told me so....LOL

I do make exceptions.....Miss Iron Cheeks was impossible to resist :drool::sex::grinyes:

Archived