Missus on the game?

chuckwoww

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Beating the shit out of her and throwing her out not really an option in this case OH.

Living together separately would be my choice but if she's messing around it gets more complicated.

I'm bracing myself for another barrage of emails today. If anything gets resolved I will inform the board.

I have relayed your thoughts bb. He says he doesn't want to know what she's doing. Past caring he says. Basically he just wants her to keep decent hours and take care of the kids....not ideal but...

Interesting..........33 minutes between what bb posted and what cw posted and that's including the response from the "friend" Just feel the "friend" "buddy" thing has been done to death.

Edit......My math is wrong.....35 minutes.......

Beating the shit out of her and throwing her out not really an option in this case OH.

Living together separately would be my choice but if she's messing around it gets more complicated.

I'm bracing myself for another barrage of emails today. If anything gets resolved I will inform the board.

I never said beat the shit out of her, I said keep a strong hand...that is, create a strong image that she believes she better not cross...set boundaries she better not cross etc...you do it with kids, you should do it some women as well.

Some women need a strong man, the second they perceive a weakness, they lose respect for you and start shitting on you, as if testing you or daring you to set a limit, or pull her in. The best way to deal with that is to not let it start.

The temples around here are full of such "men." Their wives laugh at them, practically to their face, and others laugh behind their backs, but they are laughed at. Sad part is, these guys are not man enough to stand up, or at least walk away.

Archived