Usa Thread

TroyinEwa/Perv

This is so fucken easy, an Aussie could have done it.

I'd like to propose a thread of all USA material right here. Please feel free and actually just do it or face the wrath if you don't.

Anything USA only should go here. Everyone happy?????????????

Mods...Admins...Boss...I ask you to make this a sticky for those who have a problem with US posts.

It would be like an email trail. There are too many topics to put them all in one place and keep it all straight.

But I find it funny in an LOS forum, USA threads would dominate enough to warrant this type of request.

Ok it is not that odd. It is the same everywhere there is a P&R or News forum. Even in Pakistan forums.

It would be like an email trail. There are too many topics to put them all in one place and keep it all straight.

But I find it funny in an LOS forum, USA threads would dominate enough to warrant this type of request.

Ok it is not that odd. It is the same everywhere there is a P&R or News forum. Even in Pakistan forums.

Not odd at all. Would have been the same in Roman times if they had internet and forums such as we have now. 'Damn those Roman-centric posts and threads! They drive me crazy! Hate those fuckers! They should all be in one area/thread!' This coming from one of the ancient Roman gods likely, nervous gods likely, as they were soon to be disregarded... like most gods should be.