Usa Thread

TroyinEwa/Perv

We had a reputation as the party campus, until UC Santa Cruz took it away from us. I remember guys coming to class in a t-shirt and swim trunks and leaning their surf board against the wall outside. Then Santa Cruz students actually got a letter from the rector telling them to stop kissing and groping each other in class. We weren't that bad. :dunno:

"I remember guys coming to class in a t-shirt and swim trunks and leaning their surf board against the wall outside. Then Santa Cruz students actually got a letter from the rector telling them to stop kissing and groping each other in class. "

That is great to hear and a clear statement of gay pride. What were the heterosexuals doing?

"Some naked idiot stole the frat flag and my pal (a rugby player) chased him down and tackled him down the street on the asphalt. "

The naked idiot with "your friend" right there on the street also sounds gay.

I think you are both going to get OH rulings and they will be far, far worse than the Afghani dancing boy ruling I recently suffered from.

I admit that was pretty fucking gay post. I was pandering to Moo-Noi's notion that rugbiers are superior athletes.

This guy was stocky and surprisingly fast (still holds the record in the 440m at our school, competing against black dudes).

He could probably kick your ass. I stand by my gayness!

Edit: Until we get a ruling, of course.

No problem with wars ... as long as the feds only fight wars that actually concern the US. What is the endless conflict in Afganistan doing for the US except costing money and lives? Will it ever end in anything other than a return to status quo? Reinstitute conscription with no exemptions for students and politicians' sons and see how fast the US leaves.

Exactly. We have no business in Afghanastan nor do we have business in Iraq.

...No' date=' I am referring to all the money Ronnie spent breaking the soviet union...we are still paying for it, and will be for a long time.

Why do you stay in California if you hate it so much? ...[/quote']

How do you figure we're STILL paying for it? OMG, that was 30 years ago ! Chump change compared to what Obama is leaving you.

You want to know why I stay in Cali? Cuz if I moved I'd miss you too mutt.

HH

Yep we are supposedly still pzying for Reagan's crap...most likely other presidents crap as well. Obama...well yes, we will be paying for his mess aswell as the mess GWB left for him/us.

Now, I say you move over the border to Oregon or Nevada, they have Golden Corrals that we can meet at for lunch! I'll title my car there, and all will be happy! Seriously, you'd save a bundle moving to another state, Nevada among them...no state tax...