Usa Thread

TroyinEwa/Perv

Until Americans as a whole wake up, nothing will change. We can bitch all we want. Of course when HH and others who feel invincible get hit as some of us have, then maybe people will wake up. until know it has just been the working scum...when those who consider themselves "elite" get hit, maybe shit will change...won't hold my breath.

The biggest issue the USA has is its willingness to borrow money instead of paying back debts.

The government is more like a drug addict concerned only for her next fix instead of getting her life back in order.

We bitch about how much we borrowed from China but have totally forgotten that we stole over twice that amount from Social Security. That is our greatest national disgrace and our government totally ignores the issue while looking for the next fix - I mean who to borrow money from.

The biggest issue the USA has is its willingness to borrow money instead of paying back debts.

Its a huge problem but I think the biggest problem (and this problem is a byproduct of it) is that the special interests own the politicians and by extension the country.

We won't pay down the debt because we will be taking money away from the projects, etc. of the groups that own the pols.

Until the politicians act in the true best interest of the people, NOTHING will happen. Doesn't matter if its Republican or Democrat. Although they both have different ideas, if they were both their own party, doesn't matter who was in charge we'd not be as deeply in the big pile of poo as we are now. Not even close.

Conservatives can say 'tax and spend' democrats and it may be true but it wouldn't be nearly as much if the people they were taxing and spending for weren't in the picture.

Reverse for the conservatives. If they really would adhere to their principles of small government and anti nation building, etc. and basically being the small L Libertarian that they claim we wouldn't have that kind of debt.

It all comes down to the people who own the pols I think.