Usa Thread

TroyinEwa/Perv

"...

And seriously, all this stuff about cross-hairs on a political map and tying it into a schizo killing someone, is reaching..."

Is it? What was the "real message" she was "trying" to say? Her rhetoric is indeed very similar, or could logically be considered as such, to that of Metzger, who went a step beyond implying people be killed, and just called for it. He claimed free speech as well.

"...

And seriously, all this stuff about cross-hairs on a political map and tying it into a schizo killing someone, is reaching..."

Is it? What was the "real message" she was "trying" to say? Her rhetoric is indeed very similar, or could logically be considered as such, to that of Metzger, who went a step beyond implying people be killed, and just called for it. He claimed free speech as well.

Yes, it IS reaching. You guys are seriously unfucking believable. Her rhetoric is not logically the same as Metzgers, and if you construe it as such.... yeah.

I could probably dig up several of your palin hating posts and twist them to something you didn't intend. And then turn you into the authorities like a good little sheep and say your logic is 'just like Metzgers'

You disappoint OH.

Metzger. Get the fuck outta here.

HH, I'm seriously considering going conservative.

Oh, and I love Chuck's proclamation of Dershowitz an endorser of torture now.

The irony is, Palin sucks already. But you guys do exactly what you're accusing the other side of doing with these ridiculous claims.

Nice.