Usa Thread

TroyinEwa/Perv

LK...what is happening to you man? You're beginning to post like BKTraveler ! Since you didn't have the privelage/agony of attending law school, let me give you a very brief (and easy) template/guide in winning a legal argument (as you CLEARLY could use any help you can acquire.)

Write this word: IRAC

This stands for ISSUE, RULE, APPLICATION, and CONCLUSION. You state an issue, state the rule, apply the pertinent facts, and then state your conclusion. Simple, eh? Now I could conceivably follow your above-stated dribble if you could formulate your position within that format.

HH

Under Sarah there will be no taxation and no social programs. Education will be cut back except for bible studies. Government will become unnecessary. Everybody will be free to shoot immigrants and caribou.

Being Sarah can see Russia from her back porch, only gives more credenance to ocean front property sales in Arizona.

According to Sarah, China is the largest country in the world.

The USA is larger then Canada.

need we say more?

If you do not know that, then stay away from courtrooms.

I got a deal for ya LK. We both take the bar exam in CA. I score higher than you, you have to stay with Pelosi for a week and fuck her brains out everynight. You score higher than me, I will do the honors. Deal?

HH

I guess Hugh is trying to sell his gold. Big dump today. Of course he should be buying more.

Big drop since the first of the month. No fear. I'm still marginally ahead of last buy-in. IF it hits 1350, I might go in for maybe 10-15 more ounces. :dunno: Won't be going to the LOS this year pretty much for sure. Too many things on my "to do" list here and maybe a trip over to Ireland worked in.

HH