Usa Thread

TroyinEwa/Perv

He's absolutely correct about the trade imbalance with China and how high tariff rates would help balance the debt/budget and how jobs in the U.S. would be saved/created.

Administration after administration has fucked the average American with extremely poor trade agreements. It's time we took to the streets ! Let's find some old clunkers to burn ! Gather up Chinese flags and and burn em while we're at it.

Wait...it isn't the fault of the Chinese. It's the fault of the traitors in our midst...the legislators we've been sending to Washington for decades. They shit on us big time. They pissed backward on us. Sodomized us ! They've exported jobs to other countries...and when that wouldn't work enough commercial miracles, the jobs left in the country were "jobs no American would do". What a bunch of fucksticks.

HH

You being completely wrong on Prop 13 being a good thing aside, I will agree with you and Trump on pretty much some of this...or most of it...rupukes and dums both totally pimped this country to the evil empires we were supposed to be dead set against...

You'd be surprised how many of our trade reps and negotiators were either negotiating or have taken up jobs as lobbyists for the countries they were on the opposite side of the table from while serving the U.S. It wasn't illegal for a while, which shows you how Washington protects their own.

You'd be surprised how many of our trade reps and negotiators were either negotiating or have taken up jobs as lobbyists for the countries they were on the opposite side of the table from while serving the U.S. It wasn't illegal for a while, which shows you how Washington protects their own.

No I would not be surprised at all.

Algore speaks:

An Answer for Bill

February 1, 2011

Last week on his show Bill O’Reilly asked, “Why has southern New York turned into the tundra?†and then said he had a call into me. I appreciate the question.

As it turns out, the scientific community has been addressing this particular question for some time now and they say that increased heavy snowfalls are completely consistent with what they have been predicting as a consequence of man-made global warming:

[color:red]“In fact, scientists have been warning for at least two decades that global warming could make snowstorms more severe. Snow has two simple ingredients: cold and moisture. Warmer air collects moisture like a sponge until it hits a patch of cold air. When temperatures dip below freezing, a lot of moisture creates a lot of snow.â€Â[/color]

“A rise in global temperature can create all sorts of havoc, ranging from hotter dry spells to colder winters, along with increasingly violent storms, flooding, forest fires and loss of endangered species.â€Â

:snowcool::snowman::elf::stupid::elf::snowman::snowlaugh

Heat makes you cold

Bill would require all S.D. citizens to buy a gun

Five South Dakota lawmakers have introduced legislation that would require any adult 21 or older to buy a firearm “sufficient to provide for their ordinary self-defense.â€Â

The bill, which would take effect Jan. 1, 2012, would give people six months to acquire a firearm after turning 21. The provision does not apply to people who are barred from owning a firearm.

Nor does the measure specify what type of firearm. Instead, residents would pick one “suitable to their temperament, physical capacity, and preference.â€Â

The measure is known as an act “to provide for an individual mandate to adult citizens to provide for the self defense of themselves and others.â€Â

Rep. Hal Wick, R-Sioux Falls, is sponsoring the bill and knows it will be killed. But he said he is introducing it to prove a point that the federal health care reform mandate passed last year is unconstitutional.

[color:red]“Do I or the other co-sponsors believe that the State of South Dakota can require citizens to buy firearms? Of course not. But at the same time, we do not believe the federal government can order every citizen to buy health insurance,†he said.[/color]

I'd like an Uzi. :content:

What's classic is that stoopid GOPers are so against a law they themselves wrote!

Refer to Heritage Foundation' date=' Bob Dole, 1994.[/quote']

Some Gopers hate Obama but voted for Obama in the primaries.

So? I know Yellow Dog Dems who are registered GOPs just so they can vote for the weakest GOP candidate in the primaries. Both sides play dirty pool.