Usa Thread

TroyinEwa/Perv

Federal Income tax came about during the civil war. If it wasn't for the Federal income tax, the Union might have lost.

It was temporary. It was rescinded after the war, along with a few other war time acts. The modern income tax came about to pay for WWI and they kept it. It was supposed to have a max of 10% as well.

Edited by Guest

I keep telling you guys we are no longer a free and fair republic.

And I keep telling you' date=' you are more free here than any where else.

You cant make it in the US? Where you gonna go? Have fun trying it in China![/quote']

Comnbine the removal of civil liberties with the country becoming practically economic non viable for lower and even some middle class wages and you're better off in other places. At least in Europe there is a social safety net. I'd much rather get sick or laid off in Germany than Germantown, Tennessee.

Texas demographer: 'It's basically over for Anglos'

Looking at population projections for Texas, demographer Steve Murdock concludes: "It's basically over for Anglos."

No surprise there. In the 19th century and into the 20th century we went through a lot of demographic changes due to immigration as well as racially with slavery in parts of the country.

A few major American cities are the first to 'fall'. Philadelphia, Detroit and other cities become predominantly black since the '80s and LA, Houston and San Diego will be non white faster than the states they are in. Mostly brown but a lot of Asians in LA at least.

My only fear is if we risk losing our sense of 'Americana'. The 19th century immigratns adopted the culture of what it means to be American as well as our strong sense of nationalism. Given our history in the U.S. black americans have always seemed to be proud to say they are American when they travel abroad from what I can tell, I know am. Will the newer folks do so? :dunno: Its made a bit murky with the Mexican Americans strong sense of nationalism to a country so close by. They often don't seem so proud to be American. Same with some Puerto Ricans and even Cubans. Irish and Italian Americans often are proud of their ancestoral home but push come to shove they are largely extremely nationalistic about America.

Edited by Guest

The USA is very unstable.

WaaaHahahahahah!!!!! {breath} HAHahahahahahahaha..!!!!

So are you saying bringing in 2.2 trillion and spending 3.8 trillion with a 14 trillion debt load is very stable?

It is like a person making $22,000 a year and at the same time spends $38,000 while owing $140,000 in long term debts. Not very good. Agree?

Edited by Guest

Vaccines activate moron genes that cause further belief in vaccines

Weekend satire special: New research accidentally conducted by the Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation has discovered that vaccines activate the “moron†genes that normally lie dormant in human beings. Once activated, these “moron genes†cause individuals to lose higher brain function and the ability to question false information fed to them by doctors, drug companies and the media. This, in turn, results in even more people pursuing repeated vaccines, further causing expression of the moron genes, over and over again, until their brain function collapses to the level of a raw vegetable… otherwise known as a “voter.â€

Because of their disastrous effects on higher brain function, these vaccines are now being called “Moron Vaccines.â€...

http://www.infowars.com/vaccines-activate-moron-genes-that-cause-further-belief-in-vaccines/