Usa Thread

TroyinEwa/Perv

the goverment wants less emission from cars right? They encourage us to use fuel efficient cars and give us incentives to buy hybrids, right? Well, I just heard on the radio Congress is seriously looking at taxing us per mile driven. The resson is they are seeing trends that indicate tha we are buying less gas at the pump (high price, some moving to public transportation, hybrids, less SUVs, more fuel efficient cars, etc) so people will(are) buying less gas and therefore less taxes from gas.

Ain't that some sh*t. [color:red]The reason is that the money is needed to fix and repair roads, etc.[/color]

Some of the roads are really in bad dispair.

SOLUTION: I suggest that homeowners should line the pot holes with a pool liner and fill the pool with water and stock it with fish. The Fish and Game can fine the homeowner for fishing without a liscense and the County Assesor can assess the homeowner more on their assessment because they have a pool in their front yard.

Gallup: Obama’s Approval Drops Below 50 Percent Among Poorest Americans; No Longer Enjoys Majority Approval In Any Income Class

Wednesday, April 13, 2011

By Terence P. Jeffrey

(CNSNews.com) - President Barack Obama’s approval among the poorest Americans dropped to an all-time low of 48 percent last week, according to the Gallup poll, leaving the president with less-than-majority approval among all income brackets reported in Gallup's presidential approval surveys.

Each week, Gallup publishes the president’s average approval rating for the previous week among four income brackets: those who earn $2,000 per month or less, those who earn between $2,000 and $4,999 per month, those who earn between $5,000 and $7,499 per month, and those who earn $7,500 per month or more.

For the week of April 4-10, Obama’s approval rating was 48 percent among those making $2,000 or less per month, and 46 percent among those in each of the three higher income brackets.

This was only the second time in his presidency that Obama’s average weekly approval rating among the poorest Americans had dropped below 50 percent. The first time was three weeks ago—in the week of March 21-27—when his approval dropped to 49 percent among Americans who earn $2,000 per month or less. (Two weeks ago, the president's approval among this income bracket rebounded to 52 percent before dropping to 48 percent last week.)

The last time Obama had majority approval in all four income brackets in the Gallup poll was the week of Oct. 19-25, 2009. The first time he had less than majority approval in all four income brackets was March 21-27.

Gallup’s latest weekly presidential approval numbers, showing Obama’s approval at 48 percent among the poorest Americans, were released one day before Obama gave a speech on a new economic plan in which he repeatedly vowed to increase taxes on "millionaires and billionaires."

Gallup also released a poll this week indicating that public optimism about the future of the U.S. economy has declined sharply since the beginning of the year.

“Americans' optimism about the future direction of the U.S. economy plunged in March for the second month in a row, as the percentage of Americans saying the economy is ‘getting better’ fell to 33% --down from 41% in January,†Gallup said in its analysis of the polling numbers.

Down the tubes ...

It will be interesting (and funny) if the Obama re-election campaign trots out it's "Hope and Change" slogan again. 55555555555555555 (I guess most are hoping for a "change" in the make up of Congress and the renter of the White House. The guy is a complete incompetent. And I mean COMPLETE. He has little of no foreign policy, all he can think about are ways to spend money and raise taxes...using any bullshit excuse he can think of and try to pass it off as a "reason". Libya needs a new Muslim leader? I suggest deporting Obama. Solve two problems with one plane ticket. :content: (Of course, he has two "anchor babies" that might keep him here.) :stirthepo

HH

That is NOT a full birth certificate. Does yours look like that? Mine lists the hospital's name, the name of the doctor, signatures of authenticity etc. I had to have all that to get my passport. I had a short form and it was told it was not acceptable.

This is what the fuss is all about. It's a certificate stating that only Obie's birth has been registered (4 days later). The birthers are asking to see the original birth certicate from the hospital. The guv of Hawaii announced he was going to find the original and make it public, then backtracked and said he couldn't find the original. Also, Obie's sister has named two hospitals that she says her brother was born in. (How would she know anyway? She is younger than he is.) Bizarre to say the least ...

:stirthepo

The country is in serious trouble.

Not enough money is coming into the coffers because some characters insisted the GWB tax breaks for the rich should be extended. The extra revenue we are suppose to see by giving a tax break to the rich hasn't been felt yet because more time has been spent on investigating Obama's birth certificate while the same characters dance around in a drunken orgy as 'Rome' burns down.

Will we get a budget? Huh?

The country is in serious trouble.

Not enough money is coming into the coffers because some characters insisted the GWB tax breaks for the rich should be extended. The extra revenue we are suppose to see by giving a tax break to the rich hasn't been felt yet because more time has been spent on investigating Obama's birth certificate while the same characters dance around in a drunken orgy as 'Rome' burns down.

Will we get a budget? Huh?