Usa Thread

TroyinEwa/Perv

... In my opinion he's governed as a centrist for the most part. No crime but its not far enough progressive enough for some Dems and he's the wrong party for Repubs. My question is would the Republicans be any different? ...

Time out for a minute or two while I stop convulsing with laughter. .........Okay, while you are certainly entitled to your opinion, you need to stop "listening" to what Obama says and analyze what he actually does/promotes. You need to consider his entire history. If you think that tigers will change their stripes...that's another story and there's no hope for you. 55555 Of course the GOP would do things differently...particularly with economic and social issues on the home front. With respect to foreign policy, I'm quite certain the GOP would rather have the world "afraid" of the U.S. than have it the laughing stock of the planet...and that is just what Obama (our Nobel Peace Prize winner) has created. Everybody loves a kinder, more gentle U.S.A. They will continue to do so until one day they wake up and find their tits in a wringer and send out an SOS.

HH