Usa Thread

TroyinEwa/Perv

I gotta say conservative talk radio is on a low especially with the Michael Savage broadcast.

Democrat Weiner's news is big news especially for conseratives. As for Weiner, he wasn't too smart publizing pictures of his weiner. That wasn't the smartest thing a democrat could do but Michael Savage refuses to talk about the subject.

I wonder why?

http://news.yahoo.com/s/yblog_thelookout/20110609/us_yblog_thelookout/fake-foreclosure-notices-panic-some-detroit-residents

Fake foreclosure notices panic some Detroit residentsSome residents were panicked, though it's unclear how many actually believed the flyer. "I thought they were trying to kick us all out for nothing," resident Juan Ybarra told Fox Detroit.

Republican donor Manuel (Matty) Moroun is lobbying against the proposed bridge because it would siphon traffic and tolls from his privately owned Ambassador bridge that traverses the same span between Detroit and Ontario. Moroun would like a second bridge--but one that he would own.

Moroun's company told the Free Press that it had nothing to do with the fake eviction notices, though Americans for Prosperity's Hagerstrom would not reveal if the group has received money from the bridge company to help fund its anti-public bridge campaign.

It's true that "several" residents of Detroit would lose their homes under eminent domain if the bridge does get built, according to MLive. They would be compensated 125 percent of the homes' value. Democratic State Senator Coleman Young II told Fox Detroit that the people whose homes would be seized if the proposal passes have been told already.

http://www.naturalnews.com/032655_police_brutality_citizen_journalism.html#ixzz1OssOdJcN

Police gun down man in street, threaten to shoot witnesses for filming incident

When Narces Benoit decided to use his cell phone to film Miami Beach police officers gunning down a man sitting in a parked car early Monday morning, he had no idea the same cops would eventually target him as well. According to video evidence and witness testimony, officers pointed a gun at Narces and his girlfriend, threw them to the ground, destroyed his camera and what they thought was the footage he captured, and handcuffed and arrested the couple, all because Narces happened to capture indicting video evidence..

I have no idea if police were justified in opening fire on the deceased. And either does the author of the story. That is for sure. Shows that author is just speculating and is naieve. Police do not give armed suspects the first shot. 555555555555

As for confiscation of videos and alleged destruction of private recording devices, that is just plain wrong. I'd go after their asses on that one.

HH

<< When Herisse's car later came to a stop, officers surrounded the vehicle and unloaded more than 100 rounds at the car, effectively murdering Herisse and injuring four innocent bystanders. >>

That will teach him not to do whatever he did again.

Something just told me that he was black. :p

Link