Usa Thread

TroyinEwa/Perv

In case you don't have it, it's a slogan I saw just today:

"I will work for all of the Thai people, but I will NOT erase the wrongs of ONE SPECIAL PERSON."

Another new poster shows the city burning and says "PUT OUT THE FIRE. Vote for the party that promotes reconciliation, not revenge."

Like it was said in pre-WW II Germany...they came and took the communists away, I said nothing as I was not a communist. Then they took away the Jews, I said nothing, I was not a Jew. Then they came to take me away and there was no one to speak out for me...

I agree we've let things go too far to be able to go back to a gold standard but the sentiment behind it is true. The fact is we've f*cked up our currency. It no longer has the power it once did. That's essentially the point. Our monetary policy sucks.

ONLY a Ron Paul can change the TSA and re-install our civil liberties. The others won't do, can't do or don't want to do sh*t about it.

Integrity goes a long way with me.

Then make Paul head of homeland security.

As for the Gold Standard, so because you perceive montary policy as sucking, you will turn to something which already has been shown by historical precedent to really fuck things up.

Gold is a commodity. Like every other commodity, its price goes up and down for a wide variety of reasons.