Usa Thread

TroyinEwa/Perv

If the Republicans could come up with a decent candidate, the White House would be theirs. So far all I see are people I wouldn't trust to run a 7-Eleven. :(

You'd rather see Obama in the White House for 8 years? OMG ! I wouldn't even let him in my 7-11, much less run it. :banghead:

HH

You'd rather see Obama in the White House for 8 years? OMG ! I wouldn't even let him in my 7-11, much less run it. :banghead:

HH

I didn't say I wouldn't vote for a Republican wanker. Couldn't help but be better than the current Democratic wanker. But a lot of folks would probably voter for the wanker they know over the wanker they don't.

Maybe we could all write in Dan Quayle. :hmmm:

If the Republicans could come up with a decent candidate, the White House would be theirs. So far all I see are people I wouldn't trust to run a 7-Eleven. :(

I guess for the independents and many Democrats it is becoming more and more clear that Obama isn't the agent of change - IMHO for reasons mostly outside of his control, but this doesn't matter anymore.

Anyway, the GOP will have huge problem with the its candidates. The GOP has the problem that it has purged the party almost completely from its more centrist politicans. Even worse, currently the Tea Party (which has a very low ranking among most Americans) seems to be deciding block within the GOP. The consequence is, that the GOP presidential candidates compete with each other who is the most radical, most right wing, most fundamental Christian, most ideological pure anti government, for to survive the primaries.

Currently I don't see any of the current candidates being able to appeal to the independents and conservative Dems as well as to increasingly powerful non-white groups (fierce anti immigration laws don't play well with Hispanics for example).

I didn't say I wouldn't vote for a Republican wanker. Couldn't help but be better than the current Democratic wanker. But a lot of folks would probably voter for the wanker they know over the wanker they don't.

Maybe we could all write in Dan Quayle. :hmmm:

Or Willie Sutton. He only robbed banks, not the citizenry.

By the way, David Assholerod, advisor to the Wanker-in-Chief, was on a news show this morning. He was trying to lay the bond downgrade on the Tea Party. LOL. What a comedian this pimp is. Shows how much afraid the libtards are of people with common sense (Tea Partyers). Libtards are scared to death of the Tea Party. 55555555555555 Friggin' classic !!! Demoncraps are like a vampire being held powerless by a cross. 5555555555555 The lifeblood of Libtards is money--other people's money. When that is denied them, they go fucking beserk. They wail, moan, writhe in pain. More than anything, their lies grow geometrically. I LOVE IT ! LONG LIVE THE TEA PARTY: "defenders of truth, justice and the American way." LOL.

HH

Or Willie Sutton. He only robbed banks, not the citizenry.

By the way, David Assholerod, advisor to the Wanker-in-Chief, was on a news show this morning. He was trying to lay the bond downgrade on the Tea Party. LOL. What a comedian this pimp is. Shows how much afraid the libtards are of people with common sense (Tea Partyers). Libtards are scared to death of the Tea Party. 55555555555555 Friggin' classic !!! Demoncraps are like a vampire being held powerless by a cross. 5555555555555 The lifeblood of Libtards is money--other people's money. When that is denied them, they go fucking beserk. They wail, moan, writhe in pain. More than anything, their lies grow geometrically. I LOVE IT ! LONG LIVE THE TEA PARTY: "defenders of truth, justice and the American way." LOL.

HH

I guess you haven't read S & P's statement.

The first reason for the downgrading they state is of course the huge debt. The second reason, is the political instability of the past months, which as we all know was especially caused by the Tea Party part of the GOP. Third reason is that the government won't be able lower the debt only with cuts...

I guess you haven't read S & P's statement.

The first reason for the downgrading they state is of course the huge debt. The second reason, is the political instability of the past months, which as we all know was especially caused by the Tea Party part of the GOP. Third reason is that the government won't be able lower the debt only with cuts...

First, I've not only read statements attributed to S/P (and others), I saw the man in charge at S/P interviewed. So I'm quite aware of the reasoning. Second, as to your opinion as to the cause of "political instability", I'd say that you Libtards are just frothing at the mouth because people are pushing back at the liberal agenda that has further caused the perceived need to raise the debit ceiling. Make no mistake: this downgrading is based on the actions of the Libtards in Congress and our "community activist"/worst President in the history of the U.S. It's the Obama Downgrading.

HH

First, I've not only read statements attributed to S/P (and others), I saw the man in charge at S/P interviewed. So I'm quite aware of the reasoning. Second, as to your opinion as to the cause of "political instability", I'd say that you Libtards are just frothing at the mouth because people are pushing back at the liberal agenda that has further caused the perceived need to raise the debit ceiling. Make no mistake: this downgrading is based on the actions of the Libtards in Congress and our "community activist"/worst President in the history of the U.S. It's the Obama Downgrading.

HH

The biggest problem and the number one issue neither party wants to address is that for over 75 years all the money gathered from Social Security was spent by the government. Some would say that is mismanagement but when you consider how long this has been going on with no end to the practice, I would say it is deliberate.

Since the American Revolution, we have had to pay for our wars and we have paid for them dearly. Now that we are still in 2 wars, I would say we have a lot of rough roads ahead of us.

As a country, we could very well collapse within. I would say this is very possible.

It doesn't matter anymore. The country has so many problems we just can not get out of our financial crisis situation.

Even if a Republican should come forth, he/she has no plan. About all the Republican party wants to do is see Obama fail no matter what the consequences will be. Sad.