Usa Thread

TroyinEwa/Perv

I guess I dont understand why you would have to lie about something.

Now everything you post is questionable.

I have been both an editor and a journalist. I know what is acceptable and what is not. I did not change the woman's own words, nor did I not change the meaning of the news report, I simply did what any editor can do, change the reporter's choice of words. If you think that is lying, so be it. Furthermore, I linked the original report for anyone to read, if they wanted.

This is a message board for fun. Believe what you want.

Insanity seems to be running wild in the USA now a days.

Look out your window!

Did you see the Commie?

Looks like Newt is the Republican's man. Odd they want to have him represent the party when he doesn't reflect Republican viewpoints or can I say it looks like the Republicans have shift left of the Democrats?

Iowa Blitz: Ron Paul Goes for Newt’s Throat

Ron Paul’s campaign bought airtime in the important caucus state of Iowa in order inform caucus participants about Newt Gingrich’s record not only as a flip-flopper, but a seasoned insider pushing the establishment’s big government agenda of carbon taxes and endless war...

http://www.infowars.com/iowa-blitz-ron-paul-goes-for-newts-throat/

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CWKTOCP45zY&feature=player_embedded

Just read today that the school board "retired" the principal, reinstated the student, and expressed apologies to the student and student's family. Excellent move it the board's part. Maybe there is still some sanity amongst us.

HH

I would seriously reprimand the teacher that overheard it and reported the boy. WTF? This bitch needs to go. Guarantee you if it was a bunch of girls giggling about how some young male teacher is cute, nary a word said. Unless she overhears something that is about physical harm, life threatening and things of that nature, it should go unsaid.

Now with regards to Newt, I don't think he'll get the nomination. I still think some way, some how we're looking at a Romney v. Obama final.

The leadership's ignoring Huntsman, Paul and Johnson tells me all I need to know about the Republican party. No soul whatsoever. Its ALL about power. It seems if any of their candidates can't be bought or controlled they don't want them.

I see Romney as a step backwards in comparison to Obama and thats saying a lot because Obama has not done as well as he should have. Not as bad as Republicans say but definitely underperformed according to expectations.

I would seriously reprimand the teacher that overheard it and reported the boy. WTF? This bitch needs to go. Guarantee you if it was a bunch of girls giggling about how some young male teacher is cute, nary a word said. Unless she overhears something that is about physical harm, life threatening and things of that nature, it should go unsaid.

Now with regards to Newt, I don't think he'll get the nomination. I still think some way, some how we're looking at a Romney v. Obama final.

The leadership's ignoring Huntsman, Paul and Johnson tells me all I need to know about the Republican party. No soul whatsoever. Its ALL about power. It seems if any of their candidates can't be bought or controlled they don't want them.

I see Romney as a step backwards in comparison to Obama and thats saying a lot because Obama has not done as well as he should have. Not as bad as Republicans say but definitely underperformed according to expectations.

I'd need to get more info before chastising the teacher who reported the remark. I say that cuz teachers are under a lot of pressure to report various things: from possible abuse by parents (or others) to so-called "sexual harassment". If not clearly defined in training sessions, I can see how a teacher could over-react. We don't really know how the report was made, do we? Was it in inquiry form or a report as being factually "sexual harassment"? Was the teacher new? Anyway, while not confident that the board made a thorough investigation (as that would probably take more than a day or two), it may well go beyond what we've seen. I'm sure Obama's teachers' union will be there to defend the "agitator". LOL.

Regarding Huntsman, Paul, Johnson. It's not party leadership, Steve. It's the people who are being polled who are ignoring them.

How do you see Romney a step backward from Obama? You mean, he won't push for liberal agenda items, I suspect (though I can't answer for you). I see just about any of the GOP candidates being an improvement over Barry. The polls show that Barry has the most unfavorable rating of ANY president in the last 60 years going into their 4th year in office. He comes in dead last! Worse that GWB by a long shot, even worse than Carter. He is devisive, indecisive, and incompetent. Even the WASHINGTON POST gave him 4 Pinochio's for his claim at billionaires pay only 1% of their income in federal taxes. (Graciously, it didn't come right out and say he's a liar. Just that he's pulling shit out of the air for political purposes.) He really needs to go.

HH

Worse that GWB by a long shot, even worse than Carter. He is devisive, indecisive, and incompetent. Even the WASHINGTON POST gave him 4 Pinochio's for his claim at billionaires pay only 1% of their income in federal taxes. (Graciously, it didn't come right out and say he's a liar. Just that he's pulling shit out of the air for political purposes.) He really needs to go.

HH

I am constantly surprised to see Obama painted as that bad. I mean GWB gave the chicken-hawks control over the military and to the major companies control over the government. He was in power when the US economy imploded and the USA went to two wars which are being lost and waste of billions of tax payers money. While Obama is pulling out of Afghanistan as well as out of Iraq, got Bin Laden killed and got Libya solved without any US solider being killed.

In regard to the economy Obama is in fact weak and he doesn't seem to be clever/tough enough to run the complex political machine in Washington.

But actually he didn't make it really worse, he just kept on doing what GWB did before. The rich are getting richer and the rest is getting poorer. That is how it is since 2-3 decades in the USA.

Anyway more and more the world sees that the US political system is corrupt to its core and completely dysfunctional. The politicians - led by the corps, directly or through K-street, think tanks and astro turf groups - are neither interested in the good of the country nor in the welfare of the people (like declaring Pizza as vegetable for to keep certain companies in business, while feeding junk food to the kids at school).

Seeing all the dopes on the GOP side who want to become president I wonder how you can believe that they could do any better. Most of them seem to lack basic knowledge, some of them have a terrible political and personal past, some promote crazy right wing talking points, which are so stupid that the world media outside the US just need to quote them to have the people rolling laughing on the floor.

Until now none of the GOP candidates went ahead because of his qualities, but because one candidate after another imploded.

In the country of the blind the one-eyed man is king. Soon the (still) most powerful country of the world will be ruled by a handicapped president. I couldn't happen at a worse time.