Usa Thread

TroyinEwa/Perv

The debates are getting to be fun. :)

Paul wouldn't back down. "I think people who don't serve when they could and they get three or four or even five deferments, they have no right to send our kids off to war," he said. "I'm trying to stop the wars, but at least, you know, I went when they called me up."

Gingrich looked angry and said he resented Paul's remarks.

"Dr. Paul has a long history of saying things that are inaccurate and false. The fact is, I never asked for deferment. I was married with a child. It was never a question. My father was, in fact, serving in Vietnam in the Mekong Delta at the time he's referring to. I think I have a pretty good idea of what it's like as a family to worry about your father getting killed. And I personally resent the kind of comments and aspersions he routinely makes without accurate information and then just slurs people with," he said.

Paul injected: "When I was drafted, I was married and had two kids, and I went."

The audience strongly applauded that statement and over the noise Gingrich said, "I wasn't eligible for the draft. I wasn't eligible for the draft."

My link

Guess you can't talk about Arizona seceding from the US in 1861 either. :dunno:

There is a lot already we can not talk about in Arizona.

For example why the Arizona Rangers went to the Confederacy and especially

why The Confederate soldiers who were Arizona Rangers saved

Tucson from their destruction from an Apache attack.

As I recall it was because the Federal government did fanny adams for Arizona, almost totally neglecting it. They figured the Confederacy couldn't help but be better.

p.s. Poll: Americans, 2-1, Fear Obama's Reelection

When it comes to how Americans view President Obama going into the new year, there appears to be very little spirit of Auld Lang Syne. Instead, according to the new Washington Whispers poll, many voters aren't forgetting what they dislike about Obama and want him out office.

In our New Year's poll, when asked what news event they fear most about 2012, Americans by a margin of two-to-one said Obama's reelection. Only 16 percent said they fear the Democrat won't win a second term, while 33 percent said they fear four more years.

My link

As I recall it was because the Federal government did fanny adams for Arizona, almost totally neglecting it. They figured the Confederacy couldn't help but be better.

p.s. Poll: Americans, 2-1, Fear Obama's Reelection

When it comes to how Americans view President Obama going into the new year, there appears to be very little spirit of Auld Lang Syne. Instead, according to the new Washington Whispers poll, many voters aren't forgetting what they dislike about Obama and want him out office.

In our New Year's poll, when asked what news event they fear most about 2012, Americans by a margin of two-to-one said Obama's reelection. Only 16 percent said they fear the Democrat won't win a second term, while 33 percent said they fear four more years.

My link

The USA government virtually forced that part of New Mexico that would become Arizona to go to the

Confederacy - that is after Union soldiers burnt their forts and camps and what supplies they could not carry.

When the Union reocupied the land - the largest mining operation was taken over by Union soldiers.

Of all the US presidents and the present candidates...

Ron Paul “I went†photo going viral on Internet

post-10197-0-10705600-1326240877.jpg

Ron Paul’s photo showing him with one of his children [Rand] while serving during the Vietnam era is going viral on the net, in contrast to Newt Gingrich who said he was married and had children at time as reason why he didn’t serve.