Usa Thread

TroyinEwa/Perv

Are you talking about both criminal and civil lawsuits? The only way a poor person could get a lawyer on a civil lawsuit is on a contingency basis, where the lawyer would take a third or more of the judgment if they won.

i assure you the greeks will be saying much more awful things about the germans....not will, but are. seen numerous interviews with greeks on germany and vice versa germans abusing greeks. :elephant:

No question the Greeks will complain. Reforms are not popular and the only economy strong enough to fund the Greeks, Irish, Italians, probably the Belgistanis, maybe the Spanish, is Germany.

People who are retired are going to have pensions cut. The same thing is going to have to happen in the US as well.

So sure we'll see more shit like this from Greeks like swastikas and maybe even a shrunken head or two. The American media will probably blame Muslims.

But that does not excuse what you said.

The Greek who killed himself some time ago seemed an extreme case. From the little I've seen I don't see the Greek people as a collective sticking with austerity measures. They seem to regard their benefits as a human right. Maybe I'm viewing it wrongly from a biased media. I don't know.

As for Americans, we already know we'll have to tighten our belts and the one thing I think that has come of this is that Americans have lost faith in their government and its institutions. My parents said their parents felt the same after the depression. It must have been even worse then. my mother paid bills with a money or cash for years. Didn't trust checks.

Anyway, it will be interesting to see how the Greeks deal with this.

Guest lazyphil

No question the Greeks will complain. Reforms are not popular and the only economy strong enough to fund the Greeks, Irish, Italians, probably the Belgistanis, maybe the Spanish, is Germany.

People who are retired are going to have pensions cut. The same thing is going to have to happen in the US as well.

So sure we'll see more shit like this from Greeks like swastikas and maybe even a shrunken head or two. The American media will probably blame Muslims.

But that does not excuse what you said.

dude i dont have to or want to justify what i said. i didn't attack anyone personally, just the country. feel free to attack the uk's history of violence. i want put u on ignore. :elephant:

dude i dont have to or want to justify what i said. i didn't attack anyone personally, just the country. feel free to attack the uk's history of violence. i want put u on ignore. :elephant:

It sure sounded to me like you were attacking kamui who was posting about prisons a few posts before yours'. But even if it was a general comment about the country "a thin veneer of being civilised. though this might change when the european utopian dream finally crumbles. watch the german arrogance blossom and the murder/prison machine mobilise once again" is pretty inflammatory.

Right now there is only one country in Europe keeping a bunch of other countries in Europe afloat.

Then you turned that into a gas chamber holocaust the Germans are gonna kill everyone comment.....

Dude, the official Thai360 board record for posting under the influence was MINE but I think you are going to take it.

It sure sounded to me like you were attacking kamui who was posting about prisons a few posts before yours'. But even if it was a general comment about the country "a thin veneer of being civilised. though this might change when the european utopian dream finally crumbles. watch the german arrogance blossom and the murder/prison machine mobilise once again" is pretty inflammatory.

Right now there is only one country in Europe keeping a bunch of other countries in Europe afloat.

Then you turned that into a gas chamber holocaust the Germans are gonna kill everyone comment.....

Dude, the official Thai360 board record for posting under the influence was MINE but I think you are going to take it.

Kamui, as you must know, takes delight in degragating the UK and USA. It may be penis envy, but I'm inclined to believe it has something to do with a German self-consuming fantasy that they are genetically superior. I'd think that having your ass kicked soundly two times in the same 1/2 century would have a humbling effect. Still, in addition being famous for beers, I've got to admit they've excelled in the manufacturing of some fine automobiles, handguns and bakery equipment.

HH

Kamui, as you must know, takes delight in degragating the UK and USA. It may be penis envy, but I'm inclined to believe it has something to do with a German self-consuming fantasy that they are genetically superior. I'd think that having your ass kicked soundly two times in the same 1/2 century would have a humbling effect. Still, in addition being famous for beers, I've got to admit they've excelled in the manufacturing of some fine automobiles, handguns and bakery equipment.

HH

Germany is a small country. So is Japan and Italy.

For these countries to almost dominate over the rest of

the world does prove a small country can become a world empire.

One only has to look at Spain who at one time had the World in her clutches.

Even California and Arizona, USA were territories of New Spain

which reported to the mother country Spain.

As for Natzi Germany, her dominance according to her propaganda minister,

came to a forefront as a result of her concentration camps

which were based upon how the USA treated Native Americans and

on how the Brits handled the Boor situation.

HH! Heya buddy.

Okay, cyber hug to all, Kamui, HH, LP, BK, kumbayah and all that good shyt.

Don't think anyone is gonna let Germany forget their history anytime soon despite tons of western countries with dark points in their history. Its rather recent relatively speaking. A couple German uni girls were couch surfing at a female buddy's place a few months ago (wanted to bang one of them and got cock blocked...at least that's my defense for being turned down probably), another friend met them and after a beer or two talked about WW2 and their history. It just seems someething that many people think of immediately when they meet a German. I'd suspect Americans do the same. Germany has pretty much been exemplary since then. Let me ask you this, which country between America and Germany can you display the nazi flag? America.

Anyway, it will be interesting to see what happens in Greece. As far as prisons you all know my thoughts. I'd do time in China, Russia or Thailand before I'd do time in California state prison for example. As I told a board member recently. Anything bad that happens in Chinese or Russian prisons happens in American prisons plus other things. From the second you get off the bus to be processed you walk a gauntlet of guys behind fences telling you how they will abuse you sexually and others telling you how they'll kill you...and they are not joking.

HH! Heya buddy.

Okay, cyber hug to all, Kamui, HH, LP, BK, kumbayah and all that good shyt.

Don't think anyone is gonna let Germany forget their history anytime soon despite tons of western countries with dark points in their history. Its rather recent relatively speaking. A couple German uni girls were couch surfing at a female buddy's place a few months ago (wanted to bang one of them and got cock blocked...at least that's my defense for being turned down probably), another friend met them and after a beer or two talked about WW2 and their history. It just seems someething that many people think of immediately when they meet a German. I'd suspect Americans do the same. Germany has pretty much been exemplary since then. Let me ask you this, which country between America and Germany can you display the nazi flag? America.

Anyway, it will be interesting to see what happens in Greece. As far as prisons you all know my thoughts. I'd do time in China, Russia or Thailand before I'd do time in California state prison for example. As I told a board member recently. Anything bad that happens in Chinese or Russian prisons happens in American prisons plus other things. From the second you get off the bus to be processed you walk a gauntlet of guys behind fences telling you how they will abuse you sexually and others telling you how they'll kill you...and they are not joking.

I agree that most countries have skeletons in their closets. German and Japan just happen to be the most recent as far as the U.S. is concerned. Interesting that Japanese tourists who seem to LOVE Hawaii actually take tours of the Pearl Harbor Memorial. I found them to be quite solem and respectful, almost mute while walking around. I wonder how many Germans tour Poland these days? :stirthepo

If I were dictator I'd spare the fools. No prisoners. LOL However, I must say that we don't have too many choir boys in the State pens. My beef is with the libtard judges that force 1st class medical treatment for the prisoners. OMG...kidney transplant for a guy on Death Row? Pleeeeeeeeeease. Get a fucking life, your honor. Congigal visits. Yeah...further fuck up the gene pool. (Maybe after submitting to castration-which wouldn't be a bad idea regarding all inmates.)

HH