Usa Thread

TroyinEwa/Perv

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cat5SyMBSpk

Ryan: Rape is just another method of inception

This perhaps should be on that other thread about abortion but I'll put it here. Again, its a religious issue for the right. Scientifically, fundamentalists like myself (and I would deem myself fundamentalist in doctrine not in action, I'm a whoremongering, flawed Christian). Can't mix religion and politics folks! This statement is just plain wrong. Its insensitive.

Gurantee you that if any of these hardcore pro-lifers had a daughter raped or some black guy or latino guy knocked them up, they'd make an exception...LOL. I'm actually laughing as I write this thinking what would happen if the 18yo daughter of Mr. and Mrs hardcore fundamentalist in small town Iowa got pregnant by a black guy.

Wow! I don't think they'd get close to being able to pull it off but its scary nontheless.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/08/27/military-terror-plot-murd_n_1833435.html?ncid=edlinkusaolp00000009&utm_hp_ref=fb&src=sp&comm_ref=false#sb=321726,b=facebook

Four Army soldiers based in southeast Georgia killed a former comrade and his girlfriend to protect an anarchist militia group they formed that stockpiled assault weapons and plotted a range of anti-government attacks, prosecutors told a judge Monday.

Prosecutors in rural Long County, near the sprawling Army post Fort Stewart, said the militia group of active and former U.S. military members spent at least $87,000 buying guns and bomb components. They allege the group was serious enough to kill two people – former soldier Michael Roark and his 17-year-old girlfriend, Tiffany York – by shooting them in the woods last December in order to keep its plans secret.

"This domestic terrorist organization did not simply plan and talk," prosecutor Isabel Pauley told a Superior Court judge. "Prior to the murders in this case, the group took action. Evidence shows the group possessed the knowledge, means and motive to carry out their plans."

All is part of the Republican Platform.

All is non-negotiable.

Mostly devised by men and all about women.

To them life begins at interation. That's it. Period.

It makes no difference as to who are the interactors.

Violent or "legitimate" rape. It makes no difference.

12 year old gal raped by father, brother, uncle - it makes no difference.

And if there is a choice - the mother dies.

Never mind if the mother has 5 other children to raise. She dies. No exceptions.

Unit, that's what happens when you base a political platform on religious zealotry. That platform is no better than the Islamic laws we criticize the Middle East countries over. Absolutely no difference.

I met a guy who worked as a teacher in Saudi Arabia, said he was person of faith when he went and left there absolultely convinced religion and politics should stay as far apart from each other as possible and has become an independent and gave up his registration as a Republican.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cat5SyMBSpk

Ryan: Rape is just another method of inception

This perhaps should be on that other thread about abortion but I'll put it here. Again, its a religious issue for the right. Scientifically, fundamentalists like myself (and I would deem myself fundamentalist in doctrine not in action, I'm a whoremongering, flawed Christian). Can't mix religion and politics folks! This statement is just plain wrong. Its insensitive.

Gurantee you that if any of these hardcore pro-lifers had a daughter raped or some black guy or latino guy knocked them up, they'd make an exception...LOL. I'm actually laughing as I write this thinking what would happen if the 18yo daughter of Mr. and Mrs hardcore fundamentalist in small town Iowa got pregnant by a black guy.

If another guy rapes Ryan's arse,

would he look at it as another form of inception?

It's quite an interesting read.

Rebublican National Committee Platform:

LINK

And . . . these nice fellas want to do away with the Post Office too. Those overpaid union government empployees. Gone. Let minimum wage non-union dregs deliver the mail. By for profit private companies.

The postage rates will increase so that the stockholders can get dividends on the stock that they own from these private mail delivery companies.

That makes sense, of course. Minimum wage dregs will be much more accurate in delivering the mails. And the stockholders will get a good dividend. The best of both worlds for the delivery of the mails. Got to love the thought processes of those Republicans. Always looking out for the little guy. Always looking out for the "middle class".

SEAL book raises questions about bin Laden’s death

WASHINGTON (AP) — A firsthand account of the Navy SEAL raid that killed Osama bin Laden contradicts previous accounts by administration officials, raising questions as to whether the terror mastermind presented a clear threat when SEALs first fired upon him.

Bin Laden apparently was hit in the head when he looked out of his bedroom door into the top-floor hallway of his compound as SEALs rushed up a narrow stairwell in his direction, according to former Navy SEAL Matt Bissonnette, writing under the pseudonym Mark Owen in “No Easy Day.†The book is to be published next week by Penguin Group (USA)’s Dutton imprint.

Bissonnette also writes disparagingly that none of the SEALs were fans of President Barack Obama and knew that his administration would take credit for ordering the May 2011 raid. One of the SEALs said after the mission that they had just gotten Obama re-elected by carrying out the raid.

But he says they respected him as commander in chief and for giving the operation the go-ahead.

Bissonnette writes less flatteringly of meeting Vice President Joe Biden along with Obama at the headquarters of the 160th Special Operations Aviation Regiment after the raid. He says Biden told “lame jokes†no one understood, reminding him of “someone’s drunken uncle at Christmas dinner.â€

My link

It's quite an interesting read.

Rebublican National Committee Platform:

LINK

And . . . these nice fellas want to do away with the Post Office too. Those overpaid union government empployees. Gone. Let minimum wage non-union dregs deliver the mail. By for profit private companies.

The postage rates will increase so that the stockholders can get dividends on the stock that they own from these private mail delivery companies.

That makes sense, of course. Minimum wage dregs will be much more accurate in delivering the mails. And the stockholders will get a good dividend. The best of both worlds for the delivery of the mails. Got to love the thought processes of those Republicans. Always looking out for the little guy. Always looking out for the "middle class".

The Welfare Mommas will deliver the mail

in between having more Republican babies (no more birth control).

And if the package doesn't arrive; that is okay.....

Momma needs some gifts for the kids.

SEAL book raises questions about bin Laden’s death

WASHINGTON (AP) — A firsthand account of the Navy SEAL raid that killed Osama bin Laden contradicts previous accounts by administration officials, raising questions as to whether the terror mastermind presented a clear threat when SEALs first fired upon him.

Bin Laden apparently was hit in the head when he looked out of his bedroom door into the top-floor hallway of his compound as SEALs rushed up a narrow stairwell in his direction, according to former Navy SEAL Matt Bissonnette, writing under the pseudonym Mark Owen in “No Easy Day.†The book is to be published next week by Penguin Group (USA)’s Dutton imprint.

Bissonnette also writes disparagingly that none of the SEALs were fans of President Barack Obama and knew that his administration would take credit for ordering the May 2011 raid. One of the SEALs said after the mission that they had just gotten Obama re-elected by carrying out the raid.

But he says they respected him as commander in chief and for giving the operation the go-ahead.

Bissonnette writes less flatteringly of meeting Vice President Joe Biden along with Obama at the headquarters of the 160th Special Operations Aviation Regiment after the raid. He says Biden told “lame jokes†no one understood, reminding him of “someone’s drunken uncle at Christmas dinner.â€

My link

Would the Seals have preferred Obama gave

the 'nod' to one of the other Special Forces?

I thought these 'babies' promised to serve

Country - not Political party?