Usa Thread

TroyinEwa/Perv

Edward Kennedy served in the US Army.

Joseph Kenndey, Jr. served in the Army Air Corps.

John Kennedy served in the US Navy.

The Romney fellas? Nada.

Ditto Obama :neener: And as "Commander-in-Chief", it shows in spades. I mean anybody who REPEATEDLY refers to "corpsemen" is a complete ignoramus when it comes to any knowledge of the military.

HH

• Like 1

As stated before, no one expects anyone to join the military arbitrarily in peacetime. In fact, I would contend that one would expect a person who is college bound and especially someone capable of getting into an Ivy league school like Columbia that has not only okay not to go but would consider someone forgoing or delaying Columbia as foolish. Most fathers, even one with a military background wouldn't advise their son to join if he has the brains for college and especially Columbia during peacetime.

We don't know what Obama would have done if there was a war and was needed but we know what Romney, Clinton, Cheney and Bush did. Joining the military or at least serving if drafted in time of war IS the issue. Romney failed that test. I am forgiving of someone not serving, especially in an unpopular war such as Vietnam IF they admitted it and have grown since then. The hypocritical thing with the conservatives in that list save Romney is that waged war and made others serve in an unpopular war. Romney is a hawk and also appears hypocritical.

Romney a "hawk"? You've been attending the Suadaum School for Stand-up Comedy, haven't ya? Come on, admit it.

Romney is only a hawk compared to the weak-kneed Obama who, as a secret Muslim, keeps his hawkish alliances with the Muslim Brotherhood and using an occasional diversionaly attack on Taliban targets to try to establish his "creds" as being a tough hombre. Mere incompetence could not result in the astonishingly lack of leadership it has taken for Obama to screw up the foreign landscape in the ME. Sure, you could argue he is merely naieve. I don't believe it. He's out to screw the U.S. in any way he can. Financially/economically, establishing class warefare (divide and conquer)and failing to promote successful policies that have resulted in murking up foreign relations so badly that it may take decades to restore. His Marxist training is so evident that it is merely a footnote nowadays when discussing this piece of shit. Steve, four more years of this guy and the country will be fucked big time. You must know it. You like to say that he's a "known" and you don't know Romney. I don't know the guy picking up trash with a stick along a freeway either, but I'd rather have him in the Oval Office than see Barry there. If you really need a Marxist in the White House, you could at least chose one who might have the best ineterests of the country in mind and is not out to destroy it. And yes, as the weeks go by, I am more and more convinced that he's on a path to do just that. Fuck up the country in as many ways as possible. I would never promote the violent overthrow of our government, but I'd consider any Secret Service agent who stepped in to stop a bullet headed toward Barry to be a traitor. Barry has fucked things up so badly and completely that it can't be accidental. Open your eyes, my friend. Listen to your brother ! Download a copy of "The Amateur" from Amazon. Easy read over an evening or two. I'm quite certain you will wonder if your allegiance to that asshole is rightfully place.

HH

• Like 1

HH! LOL. That post has to go down as a classic! I was cracking up reading it. Wow! Dont go away for too long. I miss u buddy!

Yep, this HH line is great:

"Obama who, as a secret Muslim, keeps his hawkish alliances with the Muslim Brotherhood and using an occasional diversionaly attack on Taliban targets to try to establish his "creds" as being a tough hombre."

That's best theory since I have learnt that 9/11 was planned by the US government: Obama killed Osama for to divert the people from his islamist connections. thumbup.gifhippy.gif