Usa Thread

TroyinEwa/Perv

Not surprised really.

http://news.yahoo.com/y--big-picture--homegrown-terrorism-domestic-terrorism-and-extremism.html

Since the beginning of the Obama administration, hate groups have grown 755 percent, according to the Southern Law Poverty Center. Besides the recession, antagonism over a black Democratic president has been cited for its rise: A known neo-Nazi Web forum, which had amassed 90,000 users over 12 years, saw an increase of 5,000 sign-ups the day after the 2008 election. By April 2009, membership had nearly doubled to 160,000.

Not surprised really.

http://news.yahoo.com/y--big-picture--homegrown-terrorism-domestic-terrorism-and-extremism.html

Since the beginning of the Obama administration, hate groups have grown 755 percent, according to the Southern Law Poverty Center. Besides the recession, antagonism over a black Democratic president has been cited for its rise: A known neo-Nazi Web forum, which had amassed 90,000 users over 12 years, saw an increase of 5,000 sign-ups the day after the 2008 election. By April 2009, membership had nearly doubled to 160,000.

Hard to calculate 'hate'.

'Hate' has always been around.

For example slavery was okay once

but some would consider that 'hate'.

Romney a "hawk"? You've been attending the Suadaum School for Stand-up Comedy, haven't ya? Come on, admit it.

Romney is only a hawk compared to the weak-kneed Obama who, as a secret Muslim, keeps his hawkish alliances with the Muslim Brotherhood and using an occasional diversionaly attack on Taliban targets to try to establish his "creds" as being a tough hombre. Mere incompetence could not result in the astonishingly lack of leadership it has taken for Obama to screw up the foreign landscape in the ME. Sure, you could argue he is merely naieve. I don't believe it. He's out to screw the U.S. in any way he can. Financially/economically, establishing class warefare (divide and conquer)and failing to promote successful policies that have resulted in murking up foreign relations so badly that it may take decades to restore. His Marxist training is so evident that it is merely a footnote nowadays when discussing this piece of shit. Steve, four more years of this guy and the country will be fucked big time. You must know it. You like to say that he's a "known" and you don't know Romney. I don't know the guy picking up trash with a stick along a freeway either, but I'd rather have him in the Oval Office than see Barry there. If you really need a Marxist in the White House, you could at least chose one who might have the best ineterests of the country in mind and is not out to destroy it. And yes, as the weeks go by, I am more and more convinced that he's on a path to do just that. Fuck up the country in as many ways as possible. I would never promote the violent overthrow of our government, but I'd consider any Secret Service agent who stepped in to stop a bullet headed toward Barry to be a traitor. Barry has fucked things up so badly and completely that it can't be accidental. Open your eyes, my friend. Listen to your brother ! Download a copy of "The Amateur" from Amazon. Easy read over an evening or two. I'm quite certain you will wonder if your allegiance to that asshole is rightfully place.

HH

Even Rush Limbaugh claims Ben Ladin was only a minor player

in the role of terrorism and the Moslems 'gave up' Ben Ladin

so as to make Obama look good.

If that is true, why did GWB go to Afghanastan?

Not surprised really.

http://news.yahoo.co...-extremism.html

Besides the recession, antagonism over a black Democratic president has been cited for its rise: A known neo-Nazi Web forum, which had amassed 90,000 users over 12 years, saw an increase of 5,000 sign-ups the day after the 2008 election. By April 2009, membership had nearly doubled to 160,000.

Would it be any different for a Black Republican president?

Not surprised really.

http://news.yahoo.co...-extremism.html

Gun sales exploded as well. The NRA is talking about a secret plan by Obama to limit gun sales. ph34r.gif

(NEWSER) – Fears that President Obama would take people's guns away in his first term proved to be unfounded, but a lot of people appear to think he's waiting for his second term. Gun sales are experiencing a major pre-election boom, just like they did four years ago, reports NBC. Sales are up 50% at Smith & Wesson, and Ruger made its millionth firearm of the year by mid-August, almost as many as it made in the whole of 2011. Gun dealers say a major driver of sales is fear of a looming crackdown on guns—although Business Insiderfinds that the only gun laws Obama has signed as president have actually expanded gun rights. surprised.gif

"I should put Obama’s picture on the wall up there," says one New Jersey gun salesman. "I’d name him salesman of the month!" birthday.gifBut other dealers say fear of an increase in crime amid economic woes has at least as much to do with the surge in sales. "The biggest new group of buyers now are senior citizens," the owner of a North Carolina gun shop tells CNBC's Closing Bell. "Ten thousand baby boomers a day are turning 65. They can't run, they can't fight, they got to shoot."

http://www.newser.co...es-booming.html

BF-AD494_GUNS_NS_20120914174203.jpg

http://online.wsj.co...3759726660.html

Better read up on the use of excessive force.

Can't just shoot someone if they break into house.

Liberal legislatures concervative legislatures. Liberal judges conservative judges.

In most state you can't even brandish a firearm.

"New Hampshire home owner Ward Bird is sitting in prison thanks to a three-year sentence for “felony criminal threatening.â€

He repeated his command for her to leave his property.

Harris eventually climbed back into her car, mouthing ‘[w]hat an ass.’ The defendant then walked off the porch toward her waving his gun as she backed out of the driveway.â€

The prosecution, jury conviction and subsequent sentence has riled up residents in the Live Free or Die state."

LINK

"Prime Minister Hisham Qandil has disclosed verified information that a number of protesters outside the US embassy in Cairo were paid to take part in the protests against a US-produced film defaming Prophet Muhammad."

LINK

Where is the sign up sheet? I could use a few extra bahts !